⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

What has happened to the words on the screen in Candy Crush?

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited September 2019
    @joey103

Hi Joey! Welcome to the Community!

This issue happened to me after the July 9, 2019 Update. The Screen Resolution or Aspect Ratio was screwed-up. Although, Windows 10 Reset completely fixed this issue, I wouldn't recommend it if you are not used to doing it because it will remove all the Apps that didn't come with Windows, you will have to reinstall them all. 

I recommend a temporary solution which is to adjust the Zoom on your Browser. You can adjust it to your satisfaction. However, you might need to adjust it for other websites. Below is the ScreenShot of where to adjust it in Google Chrome. If you are not using Chrome, you'll have to find the Zoom Adjustments on yours.

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have questions or concerns!

• joey103
    joey103 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Hi Mercerik!  Thanks for your reply.  I am using google chrome and tried adjusting the zoom but unfortunately it didn't work.  The game has been giving me issues for quite some time, but the screwed up printing is the latest.  I can't send or receive extra lives.  Thanks again for trying to help!
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    joey103 said:
    Hi Mercerik!  Thanks for your reply.  I am using google chrome and tried adjusting the zoom but unfortunately it didn't work.  The game has been giving me issues for quite some time, but the screwed up printing is the latest.  I can't send or receive extra lives.  Thanks again for trying to help!
    @joey103

You are welcome, Joey!  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?