⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Cannot help players and not receiving help

king9192089105
king9192089105 Posts: 12 Level 2
I have been stuck at a road block forever.  I cannot send moves to help other players, and no one is apparently able to respond to my requests for help.  When I bring the game up, you see programming commands instead of a regular message.  I have tried contacting support, but all I get are responses about Facebook.  I'm not using Facebook.  Can anyone please help?

Comments

• kenora1
    kenora1 Posts: 3 Newbie

Been stuck at the same level for over a month.  Not able to send out the friends messages to get 3 to move

me forward.  Plus that little clock timer that will let you move on if no help comes has not worked.  In the last week all of the text on those two issues is CODE.  I can't fix that, it is their issue to fix, but they tell you to come here. What good is that when the issue is at their end with CODE?

• king9192089105
    king9192089105 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Exactly.  We are having the same problem.  I also need 3 responses to move me forward.  Apparently, you are also seeing the same codes that I am.
  • kenora1

Question is how long before they stop the IT is the players issue and they actually fix the problem they created?

• Eleen1178
    Eleen1178 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I cannot see my Facebook friends in my Candy Saga game and cannot see the facebook winners on the board 
  • Kaustav
    Kaustav Posts: 3 Newbie
    I am not seeing my Facebook account
  • kenora1
    I am not playing the game on FB and NO one from KING seems to be doing a thing after all these months. No sign of help at all. Just the same old emails on HOW great a job are we doing crap. And by now it is when they will not resolve the issue. I can not send out requests to get 3 friends to help me unlock the next level. Months later still waiting, they even blamed members for the fact we suddenly ended up with code on the game that should not be there. They finally fixed that but beyond frustrating when we all keep posting for all these months and not one sign of help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?