💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Bring back the fish

idk if it was certain levels but i while back ago i remember if we got four colors like in a box formation it would turn into a fish. That would be help full in some levels
8 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• What do you call fish without an eye fsh
  • candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    edited October 2019
    Hello @lilaaayyy and warm welcome to the community! Fish appears in Soda Saga and is formed by matching 4 candies of any color in a square. 

There is Jelly Fish in Candy Crush Saga. They cannot be made by matching 4 candies in a square. It is a pre-game booster you can use to clear jelly off of hard to reach spaces. If you run out, you can buy more with Gold Bars. There are some levels where Jelly Fish are already added to the board. 

The Bobber blocker first appears in the Bouncy Bayou episode — levels 2406 - 2420. If hit by an effect of a Special Candy or Lollipop Hammer, it can spawn jelly fish. A Special Candy combo can make it spawn 3 fish. The fish tend to clear jelly and clear blockers with jelly underneath them. If needed for an order level, try to hit them with boosters and Special Candy combos to help you collect them.

I hope this refreshes your memory about how the fish work. Have a sweet Sunday!
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2019
    Hi @lilaaayyy
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

Probably, you wanted to offer an idea about the Candy Crush Soda Saga game, but you did posted in the Idea section of the Candy Crush Saga thread. Let me know, I can arrange to send this post to the right place.😊
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

Not enough votes, old - closing. Please feel free to start a new idea on this topic.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?