⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

2 critical bugs in Candy Crush

Options
Harrytapia
Harrytapia Posts: 1 Newbie
Hey everybody! I just want to show 2 bugs in at least Candy Crush that makes the game so easily to get passed. Both bugs at the same time are almost a way to pass every level in one try. 
The first one is what i call "the lvl 10 bug". In my mobile phone and in every one I know, you can go to the lvl 10 or similar and pass this level one time and again till you get the all boosters cause u get the "streak". This way, you go then to your last level and you start with all boosters making really easy to pass the level.
The second bug is "the enter/leave bug"(This one doesnt work in every one but it does in a lot of them). Ok, once you have all the streak (you have 2 color bomb), all that you have to do is to enter the level and quit the level (you dont lose a life if you dont move anything) untill your 2 color bomb are one next to the other. Once you have it, you'll start the level clearing all the map once, making it so easily to pass the level in one move or in a few moves. 

This 2 bugs make the game so easy that it erases the idea that King has about "entertaiment/frustration" so that you have to watch an add to keep passing levels or making micropays in gold or boosters, in the end, making the company earning money. In my personal experience I have reach level 3319 in 5 months but making the 95% levels in the first try. Of course passing fast the levels makes that you fast receive 5 gold being the first one and it helps more for tricky levels.

I think it is really important for King and it probably makes  to lose a lot of money to them. 

Answers

• SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    Options
    These are not "critical bugs", they are features of the game and long may they continue! Personally, I don't have any problem with things being a bit easier from time to time. And I guarantee that once you get to the 4500 - 5000 range of levels, you are going to be mighty glad for any and all help you receive in the form of free boosters. I appreciate it must be deeply frustrating for you to pass the levels so easily, but hang in there honey, it gets easier, I promise. Thoughts and prayers.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?