Ask Tiffi

Comments

• rachel45
    rachel45 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Hi Elsa, I attached it
  • Tiffi_CandyCrush
    Tiffi_CandyCrush Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited September 2019
    I know what that is!  That's the Sugar Drop Challenge.  Whenever you see the letter "C" on a level that means it's a sugar drop level.  When you open the level you are going to see the bottle to collect the sugar drops. It will located in the box on the top left showing your level number and what you have to do (e.g. collect ingredients, clear jelly, etc).  Whenever you see the "C" on the board (second print screen) you are going to try to make a match with it and the numbers will start building up in the bottle.  Whenever you reach a certain number (see third print screen) that will show up and you will be given free boosters.  The studio is running tests on this at the moment so some players are getting a booster for like 15 minutes for free and others are getting like a free hand booster.  When you reach the limit it will disappear for 8 hours and then start again.  I hope that this sounds clear enough for you.  If not, please write back and I'll explain further.

• rachel45
    Hi, I understand those two, the one I don't understand it's called Mixed Mode level a mix between two or more game modes, it has a cherry, a title, and the nut, I attached a photo of the button
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    i just opened the level on my phone and this is what my level looks like.  You have to clear 67 Jelly and 1 cherry.  Mine also shows the double mode but according to my picture here they just combined doing an ingredient game mode and clearing all the Jelly game mode.  Combining them together happens quite often.  

• rachel45
    That's were I'm stuck on, I've been here for 3 days, lol thank you for writing back
  • gar16002
    gar16002 Posts: 70 Level 3
    IS THIS GAME DIFFRENT ON MOBILE THEN ON A PC , KING . COM
  • _Elsa_
    rachel45 said:
    That's were I'm stuck on, I've been here for 3 days, lol thank you for writing back
    Now that you wrote here I bet that you clear it today!  I've seen it happen so often here in the community that once a player complains about a level the next day they write back that they cleared it. 
  • _Elsa_
    gar16002 said:
    IS THIS GAME DIFFRENT ON MOBILE THEN ON A PC , KING . COM
    Tiffi is busy so I am answering for her at the moment.  The game should not be different than on mobile.   Actually it should be better than playing on king.com because there are glitches going on at their game site and those shouldn't happen when playing the game on a mobile device.
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @borannrann6697, how are you doing today?
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?