5436 has problem constant loading

TutTut Posts: 91 Level 3
 I got 5 moves left the game and then the game started loading candies out the left upper port  and would not stop I had to abort  game i have a vedio if you need it.

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 20,135 Candy Moderator
    Hi @Tut
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 😊

This problem can occur if the Internet is disconnected while playing the game.This is a problem like app crashing.Tell me what device you're using then I'll ask for some troubleshooting checks.
    Let me know...

Have you passed 1000 levels in Candy Crush Saga?
    Collect your badge from HERE.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Steelers4LifeSteelers4Life Posts: 4 Newbie
    Same here just loads a nd says report and okay? Help never had problems loading game app? Help please???
  • TutTut Posts: 91 Level 3
    I just closed it and played it again i had no problem the second game. Ive had loading problems on other levels a long time ago.  But when it happened I want to tell them right away .
    Try closing the whole window. Or turning off and on the device i dont reall know what to tell you but im sure someone will respond if that doesnt work.
    It works on my big tablet and now on my samsung tablet all of a sudden i did an update and just now loads and quotes report and okay?  I un and reinstalled 
    Tut said:
    I just closed it and played it again i had no problem the second game. Ive had loading problems on other levels a long time ago.  But when it happened I want to tell them right away .
    Tut said:
    Try closing the whole window. Or turning off and on the device i dont reall know what to tell you but im sure someone will respond if that doesnt work.
    Alright I'll try that and thanks 4 the help
    Great i hope its fixed now good luck with your games. Got to get to that finish line every week😁