Why am I not getting credit for passing levels in fantastic five?

Answers

• msjerkmsjerk Posts: 108 ✭✭
    Just played another level.  Candy Crush gave me 25 points for logging in.  No points for finishing a level.
    Just passed a hard level.  Again, no points awarded in Fantastic Five!!!
    I just posed a complaint about getting no points for passing a hard level.  I went back to the game and Candy Crush awarded me 25 points.  I passed a hard level.  I should have gotten more!!
    I complained about not getting credit for passing a hard level.  I went back to the game and got 25 points for logging in.  I just completed another hard level and received no points again!!
    After complaining again about not receiving points for completing another hard level, Candy Crush gave me another 25 points for logging in.  Why don't they fix this.  They must not bother to read any of this.  
    I just finished an episode.  Got NO points in Fantastic Five!!
    I just posted that Candy Crush gave me nothing for finishing an episode.  I went back into the game, and Candy Crush gave me 25 points.  ???
    I passed another hard level.  Again, Candy Crush gave me 0 points.
    Passed a hard level and a regular level this evening.  So far have received 0 points from Fantastic Five!!
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 10,265 Superstar
    Hi @msjerk
    Welcome back to the King Community.

In some cases there are ''Fantastic 5'' not automatic launching and it is being worked on. In that case you can manually turn the feature on. Of course Make sure the setting is turned on. 
    Let me know.

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️
    Find out more here!

Just passed a hard level.  I got 0 points for it.
    I just posted that I completed a hard level and got no points.  I just went back and played another game.  I did not pass the level, but Candy Crush gave me 25 points for logging in.  At least it is something!
    I just passed a hard level.  Again, Candy Crush gave me 0 points for doing this.
    After my post above, Candy Crush gave me 25 points for logging in.  I have played several times today, and got nothing for logging in.  Passing a hard level, I believe, earns more points than that for logging in!!
  • mamacathymamacathy Posts: 79 ✭✭✭
    Not receiving rewards for completing fantastic 5, ccs is not giving boosters when they should be given. I work hard to get the rewards, only to be disappointed, Again, and again. :/