⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why did you change the number of moves that is unobtainable?

Options
I am on level 3332 and I do not see any way of winning it in only 10 moves! I read other players comments and I see that they too are frustrated as well. I saw it used to have 22 moves and that you changed it to 14 then 10, why?? This is impossible to win!

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hi @Dolores_walker1960
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 😊

The Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts. They closely monitor a game's difficulty, listen to player feedback about levels or features and may tweak things to enhance the player experience. 
    Right now, I'm going to ask you to follow a video that can help you pass the level. If this is not helpful to you or different then Let me know with a screenshot of the game level map.

https://youtu.be/taAnOu26bS8

If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Definitely a good day for you.
  • Ed_Db
    Ed_Db Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    your answer that you are trying to improve experience is insulting. this is about profit, and we all know it. it is like going to play slot machines at Las Vegas. eventually with LUCK you will get through (i am on 4328 and hsve NEVER purchased anything. i say DO NOT GIVE THEMYOUR MONEY. NOT ANY. they get rich from ads. they should not be rewarded by duping players. go read some good books. you do not need to spend time with con artists.
  • Dolores_walker1960
    Dolores_walker1960 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Why didn't I get a new frame when I reached the 100th rank?

• Marcia_Cecil
    Marcia_Cecil Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

I’m so frustrated being stuck on level 4328 . I don’t see any possible way of getting through it . Thinking about quitting .. games are supposed to be fun and a little challenging, but you’ve over done it trying to get people to buy their way through.cant afford to throw money at a game . Thanks for letting me sound off .

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,719 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Level 4328

This level has medium difficulty. for this level try to play near to chocolates and make special candy. Combine them with each other and use more striped candy to move the ingredients to take them out from the board.

The video play without booster , hope you get a lucky board , Keep trying

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?