⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

My phone and Facebook won't sync?

Options
rmichael5
rmichael5 Posts: 3 Newbie
My phone,  tablet,  and Facebook won't sync??

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    rmichael5 said:
    My phone,  tablet,  and Facebook won't sync??
    Hi @rmichael5! Welcome to the Community!

If you are using your Facebook Account App or Log-in to play Candy Crush Saga, the easiest way of connecting all your other devices with the game is by simply Downloading & Installing the App to each of these and log-in. Your levels and progress should be the same with your Facebook App except of course your Gift of Lives and Boosters. You will have to accumulate each of these on any additional devices.

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have other questions or concerns!
  • rmichael5
    Options
    Thanks, but when I do that I get an error that says THERE WAS A CONNECTION ERROR. TRY AGAIN IN A BIT.. This has been going on for a week??

• mercerik
    edited October 2019
    Options
    rmichael5 said:
    Thanks, but when I do that I get an error that says THERE WAS A CONNECTION ERROR. TRY AGAIN IN A BIT.. This has been going on for a week??

@rmichael5

Hi again! Internet Connection can be affected by a lot of things like severe thunderstorm or old faulty line cable connection wiring which needs be replaced as an example.

If you are experiencing Connection Error, I would suggest that you close all your programs and applications, shutdown your computer, and unplug your Router & Modem in that order for 60 seconds. After 60 seconds, plug in your Router & Modem and wait until all the lights are solid and not blinking before you turn your computer on and open your Candy Crush Saga App. If this procedure doesn't solve your problem, you'll have to do a Speed Test to check your Internet Connection Speed. Go to https://www.speedtest.net/
    When the website opens, click on GO to get the 3 result readings: ( 1 ) PING in millisecond; ( 2 ) Download or your Connection Speed in megabyte per second; and ( 3 ) Upload in megabyte per second. 

PING stands for Packet Internet or Inter-Network Groper. If the server is talking to your computer just fine, a ping test can tell you how fast your connection is. This is usually measured in milliseconds or ms. The lower this number is, the faster communications are between your computer and the server. If the ping is too high, your computer takes a while to send and receive information from the server. A PING result of < 30 ms is excellent, almost unnoticeable and ideal for online gaming. A result of >50 to 100 ms is somewhat slow ping time; not too noticeable for web browsing but may affect gaming.

The Download Result in Megabyte Per Second is what you pay your Internet Service Provider for the Internet Connection Speed that you get monthly. If the result is not up-to-par, then you'll have to contact your provider to check your connections.  This could also affect your PING connections.

Below is the ScreenShot of how the results look like.

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have questions or concerns! 

• rmichael5
    Options
    Thanks for the help but before I did this I DELETED and REINSTALLED the game. This cured my problem on tablet and phone. Thanks for responding!
  • mercerik
    Options
    rmichael5 said:
    Thanks for the help but before I did this I DELETED and REINSTALLED the game. This cured my problem on tablet and phone. Thanks for responding!
    @rmichael5

You are welcome! I am glad that you were able to resolve your problem. 
  • rohlfs
    rohlfs Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have connection error since two weeks playing candy crash on my smartphone. If I disinstall and re install do I loose my current level,?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?