Why did I lose my gold bars

Options
Chakabrat
Chakabrat Posts: 1 Newbie

I lost 9 gold bars, this is not the 1st time this has happened in fact three times to me and six times to other players I know of they say the play on button may have been pushed by accident and if yes why does it not have a safety measure so prevent this from happening? Such as a are you sure button..?

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.

I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.

If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Zarz1819
    Zarz1819 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I'm having the same issue. It seems like there would be an "are you sure" before you take my gold bars. I just lost 10 gold bard for 5 extra plays on a board that was impossible to beat in that many moves. No way I would have done that intentionally. Can someone give them back.We purchase and win these. There should be a two step process before taking gold bars. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?