How do I connect my Candy Crush game to my Facebook account??

Options
ChillChik
ChillChik Posts: 2 Newbie
   I've played candy crush on and off since it first came out.  I have changed phones over those years and have downloaded and removed the game from all my phones over and over, whenever I'd get bored or too aggravated when I'd get stuck on a level for too long and didn't wanna play the game anymore at the time, or when I've needed space for other apps I wanted but had no room unless I deleted some apps.
    But I've had the game where I was up on levels in the 700s, and I've had fakes where I was only up to the 200s, but either way, I've played for so long now that to have to start at the beginning on levels 1-50 is waay too easy and so it bores me too quickly without being a little challenged. 
    So recently I've downloaded it again, able did have to start at the beginning all over and this time I opened it by making a king account because the last game that I had connected to my Facebook account  was on a level in the higher 700s which was the farthest I've ever gotten in the game, and I've never been able to beat the level I left off at. and I've tried beating that level for linger and more attempts than I've ever had to spend stuck and trying to beat a level. so I know I'll end up removing the game again right away because I'll get too aggravated and bored too fast being stuck at that same level still not being able to beat it!!!
   So now I'm up to almost level 100 playing with the new king account I made, but now, I really wanna play with my Facebook friends and have this game with the progress I got connected to my Facebook, how do i do that

Answers

• hunnicutt4473
    hunnicutt4473 Posts: 85 Level 3
    Options
    Go to your Facebook and search candy crush saga .When you find it there should be a place that ask if you would like to link with facebook .If not it should tell you on that page ! Hope you get it figured out and I hope I was of some what help ! If that doesn't work message me and I will do more investigating to figure it out ! Its been along time since I've done it but I understand your frustration because I've been there myself in the past ! Good luck hope it helps 😄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?