Advertiser in Candy Crush did not send the product.

Options
Judyc717
Judyc717 Posts: 1 Newbie
I ordered the Cordless rechargeable Electric Mop from the ADs that give you extra boosters in Candy Crush.  I received the 4  scrubbing pads but no mop and the tracking says the order is completed.  I have emailed the company with no response.  I am hoping someone at Candy Crush can assist me in getting the balance of the order. 
You may contact me at the email address on my membership.  If this company is going to rip off the customers, I thought you should know.   Thank you .  

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @Judyc717
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 😊

You were probably mistaken in understanding, that ADs are not really part of the game.You get rewards only if you play ADs, but you don't have to buy anything. And neither King nor Game is responsible for the purchase from there.😎
    I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
    Have a good day.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Judyc717 and welcome to our Community. 

For any ad related questions, please contact our Player Relations Team through here. Be sure to select "Privacy" as your topic and "Other legal queries" as your subtopic. Thanks for your understanding. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?