Levels are tough day by day after 2200

Options
joebhatt
joebhatt Posts: 1 Newbie
Levels are too tough after 2200 stage, it has taken more than 1 or 2 weeks to clear.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @joebhatt
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 😊

The Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts. As the number of levels increases, the levels will continue to get stronger and stronger. This is the rule of each game.
    I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
    Have a good day.

• nirav
    nirav Posts: 65 Level 3
    Options
  • Khoddiey_Clark
    Khoddiey_Clark Posts: 358 Level 3
    Options
    When you get the build a bot fetire or the spaceship booster feature, max them out by completing previous levels. I do this by going back to the start of the game and completing the easy levels. Once you have done this you should have 2 colour bombs appear on levels when you open them. Go back to the level your stuck on and mke sure that the 2 colour bombs are next to each other. You can exit and re enter levels with out losing lives or boosters. Once you've found a set up that has 2 colour bombs next to each other, activate them. This is how I start most levels and how I've got so far.

Try this method out and see if it works. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?