⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Booster Video's not playing

DreamDancer
DreamDancer Posts: 286 Level 3
You click the button, and all that happens is the button vanishes.

Answers

• hunnicutt4473
    hunnicutt4473 Posts: 85 Level 3
    I've noticed that some boosters are now on a timer .. I was having the same problem when I realised thetevwas a timer and if you don't use it within I think 15 minutes of getting it it no longer works . It just goes away ! 
  • Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,247 Crushing Legend
    @DreamDancer

The booster video is financed by advertising. I also sometimes have the message 'There is no video available'

• nirav
    nirav Posts: 65 Level 3
  • DreamDancer
    nirav said:
    No it works
    Not for me, I click the button, get the orange King screen, then the level starting dialog is back without the button.
  • lauridiezsalazar
    lauridiezsalazar Posts: 1 Newbie
    Ho ?  O dont have the option for watching the video to get lifes AND Booster... What can i do?
  • DreamDancer
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2019
    Ho ?  O dont have the option for watching the video to get lifes AND Booster... What can i do?
    Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.
    If you not received AD that mean you are now not under the testing group.
    promotion allocation is random, and so king unable to send or re-send/reset the active promotions for specific players. Sorry for the inconvenience. 
    Luckily this is not a problem, its completely normal.😊
    I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
    Have a good day. 🙏

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?