⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Missing prizes for Gold Trophy 2 times! (going on a third)

Options
landisk
landisk Posts: 4 Newbie
The past 2 chapters I have "mastered" enough levels to win the gold trophy (and am well on the way this chapter also). Previously when I won this trophy, I got sweet prizes...but that didn't happen for these 2 chapters. I saw the confetti - then nothing. I have a feeling it's about to happen this chapter also. How do I get the boosters I should have won?

Best Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    landisk said:
    After completing an episode with the silver trophy I got 4 or 5 prizes, including a striped brush and party booster. The next two episodes I won the gold trophy, but no prizes!
    Every 1000 levels you get a big reward pack. You probably got that.?
    Image result for candy crush party booster from 5000
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @landisk I have several of those gold trophies on my map (and some bronze) and never got a prize for them. I don't think there is one. Sukanta's sounds like the likely explanation.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    Hi @landisk
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 😊

You can't get Reward from a trophy because there are no rules. Show me a screenshot of what you want to say about Reward. I will certainly give you the correct information.
    Let me know.
  • landisk
    Options
    Yup. Three episodes in a row I've won the gold trophy with NO prizes. This sucks. Makes me not want to play. Is there official support who can do something about this?
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    edited October 2019
    Options
    landisk said:
    Yup. Three episodes in a row I've won the gold trophy with NO prizes. This sucks. Makes me not want to play. Is there official support who can do something about this?
    Please change your statement a bit. 
    Can you elaborate on an event you want to talk about?
    Please provide as much information as we can for this issue as well as a screenshot or video and I will happy to help look into it. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/ 
  • landisk
    edited October 2019
    Options
    After completing an episode with the silver (wait...I think it was bronze) trophy I got 4 or 5 prizes, including a striped brush and party booster. The next two episodes I won the gold trophy, but no prizes!
  • landisk
    Options
    At the end of the episode, you see I won a gold trophy (for last 3 episodes, actually). Previous to those 3, I won a Bronze Trophy and got some prizes, including a striped brush and party booster (I used the striped brush, but still have the party booster which you see in the other screen shot). But I received NO prizes for the gold trophy. 

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Answer ✓
    Options
    landisk said:
    After completing an episode with the silver trophy I got 4 or 5 prizes, including a striped brush and party booster. The next two episodes I won the gold trophy, but no prizes!
    Every 1000 levels you get a big reward pack. You probably got that.?
    Image result for candy crush party booster from 5000
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @landisk I have several of those gold trophies on my map (and some bronze) and never got a prize for them. I don't think there is one. Sukanta's sounds like the likely explanation.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?