What Is Happening With Candy Crush Saga? Why Is It Taking Away Boosters ?

Options
mercerik
mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
edited October 2019 in Discussions

@Jelly Jenny , please tell me what is happening! 

This has been happening to me for 3 consecutive days already.  It is not funny anymore! It is bad enough when levels are extremely difficult to complete especially beyond 5000. I noticed that when I keep completing levels consistently for several times on First Try, there is a point where my Build-A-Bot Challenge Bot or Space Dash Space Ships all of a sudden disappear.  I did not expect this to happen last 2 days, I thought it was some sort of a glitch. 

Without my Space Dash Space Ships, it is a waste to play and just lose.  I have to give up even if I have over 55 minutes of Color Bombs. I need all my 5 Space Ships (Green, Blue, Red, Purple & Gold) back so I can continue to play. Today, I was able to take Screen Shots to prove that this happened. 

My Weekly Race Gold was reset Sunday night but I did not get the prize when I was Number #1 before it was reset.

Current Level is 5387

These are all my Space Ships until all of a sudden they were taken away.

At 5386, I was in the Top 10%. How could I lose my Space Ships?

I have to quit even though I have 55:57 of Color Bombs because my Space Ships were 

taken away without losing a level. Why take them all away?

I can't play Level 5387 and move forward when all my Space Ships are gone. 

Comments

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options
    @mercerik But the event (Space Dash, bot) itself still stays in the Events tab?
    That's..good though, no? That way you can just rebuild. :) For me the fastest way to build the ships/bot is replaying L976: few moves and relatively simple goal (esp. if you begin with the timed color bomb at your disposal).

I agree it's annoying if yours constantly resets for no reason. That might've happened to me a few times but not often. But to be honest I rebuild my ship/bot so often using L976 that I don't mind or care if it resets or if I must lose a level/lose a booster layer.

From what you posted, it does seem like King is punishing high-performing players. 🔎 hmm..
  • mercerik
    Options
    @Deryck

The first 2 days I just ignored it because I thought they were just glitches. This morning, I got the Space Dash in my Fun Events and started from scratch. Wouldn't you be upset if all you do is rebuild? This is not right! This is not fair! 

• AnaHide
    AnaHide Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    It's years now I am playing Candy Crush and I feel that my game is being robbed, first the lives are taken away when we could give some to friends, but also ask for some, and now…..no more Boosters when points are gathered.
    You are clearly sabotaging the game for us to pay….I find it nasty, and you could have told us.
    Not happy at all!
  • mercerik
    Options
    AnaHide said:
    It's years now I am playing Candy Crush and I feel that my game is being robbed, first the lives are taken away when we could give some to friends, but also ask for some, and now…..no more Boosters when points are gathered.
    You are clearly sabotaging the game for us to pay….I find it nasty, and you could have told us.
    Not happy at all!
    @AnaHide

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

It has been over 24 hours since I posted this thread. I have not heard anything yet about this issue. I am hoping this has not fallen on deaf ears. I still have not gotten my Space Ships back. I was able to move forward and now stuck on Nightmarishly Hard Level 5389. My Space Dash 5 Space Ships are my only hope of moving forward with better chances of getting 2 Color Bombs Side-by-side. It wasn't fair that they were taken away without losing a life. Since it is a waste of time to play with no boosters, I am now playing Mario Kart Tour 2019 instead. At least it makes me laugh and forget about my boosters abruptly taken away. 
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options

@mercerik I agree, and also think it unusual your ships entirely disappeared. Usually when the event resets for me at the beginning of each week, it starts from the middle, meaning I have half the boosters already.

Unless I'm misunderstanding your issue, you'd only have to build your ships one time though? Or are they all disappearing every time you build it? That'd be a pain!

With L976, I can build my entire fleet in literally under 1 minute. So that's why I'd said I don't mind if I have to rebuild. But in my case losing a level means losing only one layer, not starting back from scratch.

• mercerik
    Options
    @Deryck

It is unusual for the 5 Space Ships to disappear all at once. You'll have to lose one level at a time to make them disappear one by one. I never lost any level as you can see in the ScreenShot. 

With the level I am in, it is hard to win without Space Dash or Build-A-Bot Challenge Boosters. Having any of these around gives me a chance to get 2 Color Bombs side by side at the beginning of the game. 
  • mercerik
    Options
    Hi @Jelly Jenny !

It has been 5 days since I tagged you on this thread but I never got any answer. 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @mercerik :waving:

Sorry your tag slipped through the cracks :eh:

The last phase of the Space Dash will reset all the way to the beginning if you lose a level. Meaning if you go even back in levels and fail them, the Dash will reset back to zero. 

If the Space Dash resets without you failing any levels, could confirm if you have that happen on a certain time of the week? 

For the Weekly Race I'm assuming it's the kind where you get rewards so I have sent you a compensation your way to make up for the missed rewards. 
  • mercerik
    Options
    Hi @mercerik :waving:

Sorry your tag slipped through the cracks :eh:

The last phase of the Space Dash will reset all the way to the beginning if you lose a level. Meaning if you go even back in levels and fail them, the Dash will reset back to zero. 

If the Space Dash resets without you failing any levels, could confirm if you have that happen on a certain time of the week? 

For the Weekly Race I'm assuming it's the kind where you get rewards so I have sent you a compensation your way to make up for the missed rewards. 
    @Jelly Jenny

I know all of these because I have been winning these week after week till it reset abruptly Monday last week after I built my 5 Space Ships an hour later since I got the Space Dash in the Fun Events. This was not normal.

Why were you asking me to confirm that this happened when you have all the ScreenShots showing above with Date Stamp in the Systray? 

The Weekly Race - Gold is a Facebook Friends' Competition on Progress based on the numbers of Levels Completed in a week. It gets reset to zero every Sunday evening with banners sent to Top 3 Players with Prizes depending on the ranking. Why do you have to assume? Don't you know this? Why do I get a feeling that you are not confident with your answers?  

• Khoddiey_Clark
    Khoddiey_Clark Posts: 358 Level 3
    Options
    You do realise you can go back and complete previous levels to get your space booster thing or build a bot

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?