Playing Old Levels

Options
suemp
suemp Posts: 33 Level 2
I hear of people going back and playing lower levels to win boasters, but does that not take you back to starting at the beginning and losing current level that you are on?  Thank you.

Comments

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    edited October 2019
    Options
    @suemp Replaying older levels has no effect on your current level. Your current level will remain wherever it is on the map or leaderboard, depending on what platform you play.
    As an example, I always replay L976 to get the boosters in the Space Dash/bot events, but my current level stays the same.
  • suemp
    Options
    thank you. When I go back to a lower level my score etc seems to disappear, will it come back?
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options

@suemp I'd like to know more details as I've never heard of this issue. Your score on what level disappears? The level you replay?

You'd also wrote "score etc". Does that mean other things disappear too? If so, what?

Scores shouldn't disappear since they're fixed in the scoreboard. On what platform do you play: mobile, Win 10 app, King.com, Facebook? If you could post a screenshot of the level that doesn't record your score, that'd be helpful too.

• sach
    sach Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    sachinshinde67190@gmil.com
  • suemp
    Options
    @deryck I only tried going back and when I did, it looked like score etc disappeared so I didn’t play the older level in fear I would lose my place. I will try now that you say I won’t. Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?