Different stars on level - King vs Facebook

Nigel53ma
Nigel53ma Posts: 7 Level 2
The first time I set up a King account (about 6 weeks ago) all my levels were synchronised with the scores and level of stars I had achieved previously while playing through Facebook.

As soon as I start playing lower levels in one account it does not then synchronise with the other account. Each week, I play lower levels and try to improve my score (and hence number of stars earned on that level) while waiting for the next set of episodes on Wednesday.

I generally play using my King account on iPad and my Facebook account on my laptop (Windows 10).

Comments

• Nigel53ma
    edited October 2019
    Further to above I can now see that progress made in FB account is picked up in King account but not the other way around. Why is this?
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @Nigel53ma
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

In fact it is an old platform and there is no new features updated in the game. And King is not working on that platform. In the old game, So there may be various problems. However, if you log into the Kingdom via App, there should be no problem.Let me know with a screenshot if you are facing a mistake.😎
  • Nigel53ma
    So if I have this correct, Sukanta, the Facebook version does not get updated whereas logging into the Kingdom, that version is always updated and picks up any improvements I have made when I play in Facebook. That figures, given my recent experience. Thanks.
  • borannrann669796
    borannrann669796 Posts: 168 Level 3
    Hi @Nigel53ma
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

In fact it is an old platform and there is no new features updated in the game. And King is not working on that platform. In the old game, So there may be various problems. However, if you log into the Kingdom via App, there should be no problem.Let me know with a screenshot if you are facing a mistake.😎

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?