Your Fantastic Five?

Options
BrandonDowdy
BrandonDowdy Posts: 34 Level 2

How is everyone doing today in their own Fantastic Five team? 

I began my team position today currently leading my team and wanna see how everyone else is coming along!

I am digging this right now and trying to push it's just day 1 for myself.

Tough times don't last,

Tough teams Do! 

(quote by Sir Candy Breakly! Team leader fantastic 5)  

Comments

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options
    I suggest opting out via the main menu.  The “team” events in the various King games lead to nothing but frustration as your “teammates” will never match your output.  
  • BrandonDowdy
    Options
    @Dirty_Nurse I appreciate you and see the frustrations all over and won't be expecting anything from others. I was trying get some conversations prior to seeing how unhappy all discussed about it. So do I stand capable of losing anything if I stay? Is there anything go gain? Curious is all  this is my clan currently and I've only worked today with them  thanks for your advice 
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Options
    @Dirty_Nurse I appreciate you and see the frustrations all over and won't be expecting anything from others. I was trying get some conversations prior to seeing how unhappy all discussed about it. So do I stand capable of losing anything if I stay? Is there anything go gain? Curious is all  this is my clan currently and I've only worked today with them  thanks for your advice 
    You’re not going to reach the final reward, exactly as I don’t because my “teammates” do absolutely nothing to contribute.

This feature would be great if you could choose your own teammates IF you have friends that play too.  For some completely moronic reason though players are forced to be “teamed” with random strangers.  Who the hell wants to rely on strangers to gain objectives in a strictly single-player game!?
  • BrandonDowdy
    Options
    Personally I just wanted to communicate in team site and change name abilities. Then heard all the other things that was left off table I do agree and couldn't say if I will receive help (which being without$ and no boosters or gold built up) I could really use the reward to help me some. It's ok though 😊 I don't expect to get the teams help so I'll take what rewards they do give me for individual work then pack out. I would love to see this side action built seriously and kept around cause clans working together is great proven gaming option especially a stand-alone game. Thank you for reaching out always glad to hear input take care  B)
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Options
    Personally I just wanted to communicate in team site and change name abilities. Then heard all the other things that was left off table I do agree and couldn't say if I will receive help (which being without$ and no boosters or gold built up) I could really use the reward to help me some. It's ok though 😊 I don't expect to get the teams help so I'll take what rewards they do give me for individual work then pack out. I would love to see this side action built seriously and kept around cause clans working together is great proven gaming option especially a stand-alone game. Thank you for reaching out always glad to hear input take care  B)
    Oh don’t think for a second that there’s any sort of “team” involved here.  This is a strictly single-player game and always will be outside of a complete overhaul.

I do not and never will pay any amount to beat any level or buy boosters of any kind and feel that people that do have some sort of mental deficiency.  This game and the other three King games I play are quite ez considering all of the opportunities we have to earn free boosters.  

I have no idea what you mean when you say you want to communicate in team site and change name abilities but these both seem completely useless as I envision them.
  • BrandonDowdy
    Options
    Meaning if we were actually involved within a team and the option to lost message on team message board in the F5 ventger that pops up showed team progress and all. Should have message board. Should have many abilities it doesn't. My personal opinion I wanna be able communicate inside the teams setup is all. Definitely not worth it now wouldn't help 
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Options
    Meaning if we were actually involved within a team and the option to lost message on team message board in the F5 ventger that pops up showed team progress and all. Should have message board. Should have many abilities it doesn't. My personal opinion I wanna be able communicate inside the teams setup is all. Definitely not worth it now wouldn't help 
    Your English is quite poor but I get what you’re saying.

I completely agree that any “team” promotion in these single-player games should feature the ability to actually choose your own partners.
  • BrandonDowdy
    Options
     :p thank you I'm actually surprised Im doing this well. Normally I am described as  unintelligable like in the movies! I'm off too bed ,have a good one and thanks again. ✌️
     o:) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?