What Is Happening With Candy Crush Saga? Why Is It Taking Away Boosters ?

Options
2»

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited October 2019
    Options
    You do realise you can go back and complete previous levels to get your space booster thing or build a bot
    Why do I have to do that when I have several new levels to complete? Before my Space Dash 5 Space Ships disappeared, my Build-A-Bot Booster Bot was at its maximum efficiency when it all of a sudden disappeared. Unfortunately, it was unexpected. I didn't see it coming which was the reason why I didn't have  ScreenShots for it.

Have you had this experience? You seem to be OK with this happening to other people. Don't you want to find out what is going on? 
  • Khoddiey_Clark
    Khoddiey_Clark Posts: 358 Level 3
    Options
    I think it's like 5 levels in a row to max them out tbh. Yes it's alot of scrolling as I go all the back to the start, but it helps me through the really hard levels. 

Ik that cc take certain things way to do maintainace on them so that's probably what happened. I very much doubt they will give you all your stuff back? You best bet is to get the booster bot things back yourself tbh. Yes, it's a hassle but it will help you alot. 
  • mercerik
    Options
    I think it's like 5 levels in a row to max them out tbh. Yes it's alot of scrolling as I go all the back to the start, but it helps me through the really hard levels. 

Ik that cc take certain things way to do maintainace on them so that's probably what happened. I very much doubt they will give you all your stuff back? You best bet is to get the booster bot things back yourself tbh. Yes, it's a hassle but it will help you alot. 
    @Khoddiey_Clark

I have been playing this game since 2012. Believe it or not, I was accused of working for King Games before in this Community because I used to defend King on some postings.This situation is the worst of the worst and they can't even explain it. Maintenance should not affect any boosters that were already distributed. Where did you get that idea? I am not new to the Gaming World. This is not the only game I play online so I am familiar with how gaming works.
  • Khoddiey_Clark
    Options
    I have had it happen where my booster build thing have disappeared and when I asked about it, they said its because they're doing maintenance on the game and should be back soon. 
  • mercerik
    Options
    I have had it happen where my booster build thing have disappeared and when I asked about it, they said its because they're doing maintenance on the game and should be back soon. 
    @Khoddiey_Clark

That is so untrue. That is an excuse not the cause.
  • Khoddiey_Clark
    Options
    Go to my account and view a discussion called Missing booster spaceship feature, and scroll through the comments. 

This one of them

• mercerik
    Options
    @Khoddiey_Clark

If there was a maintenance, the App won't let you play the game. It should open a window with the message "Sorry For The Inconvenience, we are currently undergoing maintenance. Please come back later!"  Other popular games have this message. I can't say this for sure with Candy Crush Saga. CCS should have this in place.
  • Khoddiey_Clark
    Options
    Idk then, but that's what they told me. Unless the event ended? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?