Where can I report someone who is cheating?

2»

Comments

• RDM
    RDM Posts: 21 Level 2
    Hey, I never cheated, just got obsessed:

• RDM
    RDM Posts: 21 Level 2
    Candy24 said:
    I understand for the first 3000 levels are not so difficult such as after 5000 level. At this specific case the cheating person passes in one day 300 levels. It is obvious and very clear that is cheating. I know that is not paying.
    Well, there are some incredibly hard levels in the 2000’s, the 4000’s were also very difficult. The 5000’s so far have been pretty good to get through. Don’t give up!  Keep crushing!
  • Khoddiey_Clark
    Khoddiey_Clark Posts: 358 Level 3
    My highest score is about 570

RDM said:
    Hey, I never cheated, just got obsessed:

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5

@Scooterpie Yup, that's part of what I like about the game and games like it. I love finding the patterns in things. You can imagine how much I like jigsaw puzzles. ;)

@Candy24 Below are what obvious examples of cheating look like. Denise (more like Decheater amirite) has scores which are impossible to get in the game (the 1st ends with a 9, the 2nd with a 8). Apparently, there are hacking programs some people use to cheat.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5
    @Deryck thank you for the examples. Good call. Still can not figure out why someone would want to cheat on their score. This is just a game.
  • Philip_Joseph
    Philip_Joseph Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited October 2019
    Deryck said:

What would prove cheating is if the person has questionable scores. Have you noticed anything odd about their scores?
    By odd, I mean specifically do any of their scores end on a non-0 digit? Part of the pattern of the game is all level scores end on a 0 digit. I'll post a screenshot later, but a new cheater was shuffled into my game with a 9 999 999 score on a level. That is obvious cheating.
    That’s only true when someone does a new level, not if they repeat an old one. Every colour bomb gives 10 on a new level but only 1 if you repeat it.

for example, when I get the space race, I play level 3309. I’ve played it 5 times this race, each time takes about a minute for me to complete, I then just leave my iPad plugged in as it finishes, sometimes this can be 2 hours or more. One of the times gave me 4354 colour bombs.  I’ve won every time since passing level 3309, currently I’m no 1 with a score of 10984. The no 2 has 910.

If they want to change how 3309 works that’s their choice, until they do, I will happily play it a few times every space race and hopefully keep winning it.
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    @Philip_Joseph Read the rest of the thread. I wasn't talking about the Space Race tally of how many color bombs, etc. are collected.
    Like the screenshots show, I was talking about level scores. Those scores always end in a 0 digit.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?