5648 is ridiculous

berf
berf Posts: 81 Level 3
Another hairbrained level that requires several lucky cascades. Sure, it can be beaten, but I imagine a meeting where the leader demanded that staff come up with levels that will induce frustrated players to buy more gold and boosters. I guess when enough users get there and you see their struggles, you'll slap a "Nightmarishly Hard" label on it and that will fix everything. Pffft!

Comments

• Karen_Searley
    Karen_Searley Posts: 21 Level 2
    Totally agree! Can’t get even close! 
  • rknapper
    rknapper Posts: 15 Level 2
    How do you have a level 5648?  Mine only goes to 5601????
  • rknapper
    I think you meant 5548

• rknapper
    And the key is to let the chocolate build at the top, over the cherries, in order to get them to fall
  • berf
    berf Posts: 81 Level 3
    edited October 2019
    rknapper said:
    Currently the highest level in Windows 10 is 5675

And just as I predicted, they slapped a "Nightmarishly Hard" label on 5648 just now, rather than tweak the setup or add just a few moves. Lame!

I accept that there are challenging levels, but I hate those that rely on luck and/or a fistful of boosters. You might as well play video slots at that point.

I bet they can't wait to close this thread and hide it away.

• Khoddiey_Clark
    Khoddiey_Clark Posts: 358 Level 3
    They've done this before when the game come out and they wrote a Statement about it. This was years ago. 

The reason sin why they make levels so hard, especially towards the end of the game, is to make players slow down. Essentially they stunt players to stop them from progressing too quick. Like I said they did it when the game came out. I think it was aroubd the 2óó level mark? 
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    They've done this before when the game come out and they wrote a Statement about it. This was years ago. 

The reason sin why they make levels so hard, especially towards the end of the game, is to make players slow down. Essentially they stunt players to stop them from progressing too quick. Like I said they did it when the game came out. I think it was aroubd the 2óó level mark? 
    They must do this on purpose to stymie intelligent players that are at the highest levels that like me don’t buy boosters to attempt to make them spend money simply to keep being at the highest level and waiting on the next release.  Any time I encounter such a level I just wait until it’s nerfed in order to keep playing without using an inordinate amount of boosters for no reason.  
  • Alice1985
    Alice1985 Posts: 4 Newbie
    berf said:
    rknapper said:
    Currently the highest level in Windows 10 is 5675

And just as I predicted, they slapped a "Nightmarishly Hard" label on 5648 just now, rather than tweak the setup or add just a few moves. Lame!

I accept that there are challenging levels, but I hate those that rely on luck and/or a fistful of boosters. You might as well play video slots at that point.

I bet they can't wait to close this thread and hide it away.

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5
    edited October 2019
    Although that level only has two colours, it is still nearly impossible.
  • Khoddiey_Clark
    Khoddiey_Clark Posts: 358 Level 3
    You need to clear the board first and then collect the orders. You need boosters to do it.

Timhung said:
    Although that level only has two colours, it is still nearly impossible.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?