greatname77
greatname77 Posts: 5 Level 2
Why can I not get into messages and receive my lives given

Comments

• shadowalex79
    shadowalex79 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I'm having the same issue. On my tablet, my cell phone and on the game on my home pc. Messages shows the envelope but nothing else and I can't even click on it to open it. I've tried contacting the support people and all I got back was an email with instructions that had nothing to do with my problem. So I'm stuck. 
  • greatname77
    greatname77 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I'm having the same issue. On my tablet, my cell phone and on the game on my home pc. Messages shows the envelope but nothing else and I can't even click on it to open it. I've tried contacting the support people and all I got back was an email with instructions that had nothing to do with my problem. So I'm stuck. 
    AsI am doing in England just keep on in the hope that they will solve this....
    i don’t know what level you are on coz I am in 4000,s
    But I I do t think they have got ahead of themselves and it’s gone beyond from their knowledge else it would be resolved - just keep on talking to King, every day - my problem is still not resolved and awaiting reply 3 days now - good luck 
  • shadowalex79
    shadowalex79 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I managed to get it working. I had to go into facebook and turn on my notifications for the game. I had them turned off. Although when I first contacted support about the issue, their automated response was to have them turned off. So I did the opposite and that seems to have worked. Hope that helps. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?