⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

My Gold Bars Aren't Showing Up

Options
tripplesix
tripplesix Posts: 1 Newbie
I have 60/60 gold bars. Yet when i try to use them to get extra moves at the end of a level it send s me to the page to pay for gold bars because it says I only have 6. When I go to Inventory, it says I only have 6. I keep winning bars but can't get anymore than 60. Yet I can't use any so my piggy bank stays "Full." Yet, you keep telling me i only have 6 gold bars. You see the problem here??? This has been going on for some time now.
I am playing on a brand new 2019 Samsung s6 tablet (i can't remember the model... s6... or something like that... it is brand new and the top of the line). I am connected via facebook. Everything is up to date.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @tripplesix
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining🤗

According to your statement, I think your gold bars are not saved to the game account. If you purchase gold bars from Piggy bank, they will be credited to the game account. You may not use the Gold Bars of Piggy Bank directly.
    I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?