⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga 3788 | HOW TO BEAT THE LEVEL WITH ILLUSTRATIONS

mercerik
mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
Candy Crush Saga 3788 NIGHTMARISHLY HARD LEVEL 1-Star ⭐ 
GOAL: Collect All Ingredients! 1 Cherry Cluster   In 25 Moves.

IMPORTANT TIPS:  This is UNDOUBTEDLY an EXTREMELY DIFFICULT LEVEL to COMPLETE. 

There are 2 MAJOR ELEMENTS that MAKES this LEVEL NIGHTMARISHLY HARD: the 18 LOCKED CANISTERS and the 3 rows of 3-sided CANDY CANE WALLS. There are a total of 18 LOCKED CANISTERS, 2 on the very TOP corners of the board; 3 on the left mid-section, all dispensing ASSORTED CANDIES and COLOR BOMBS; and 13 inside the 3 rows of 3-sided CANDY CANE WALLS in varying heights looking like steps with CONVEYOR BELTS above the locked canisters moving from LEFT TO RIGHT, carrying 3 YELLOW KEYS intended to UNLOCK all the CANISTERS.  The ingredient which is the CHERRY CLUSTER is locked inside the CANISTER inside the small square 3-sided wall on the very top of the third wall on the far right.

To COMPLETE this LEVEL, you’ll have to analyze your moves. You have to concentrate on making POWERFUL STRIPED and WRAPPED CANDIES as well as COLOR BOMBS in combination with each other. With the way the board is set up, you will have to work a strategy. When you match your candies or use combos, make sure that they will be hitting your intended targets so you don’t waste your moves. Keep your eyes open and focus on the 3 keys’ locations.  The 20th MOVE is a good example of a strategized move where I used a COLOR BOMB/PLAIN GREEN CANDY COMBO on the UPPER RIGHT CORNER so the GREEN STRIPED CANDY on the LEFT SIDE of the board can HIT the YELLOW KEY on the CONVEYOR BELT below it on the LEFT SIDE WALL.  The 16th MOVE is another good example where I created a BLUE WRAPPED CANDY in combination with the PINK one that was created earlier right above the middle wall and next to the left of the top wall targeting BOTH KEYS.  The jolt cleared both KEYS, UNLOCKING ALL THE CANISTERS, FREEING and DROPPING the CHERRY CLUSTER to the conveyor belt below it, clearing two of the 3 single layer icing , opening or unblocking  the hole leading to the conveyor belt in the middle wall with one single layer and 2 double layer icing below it.  At this point, you’ll have to create and use STRIPED and WRAPPED CANDY COMBO or any of each in combination with a COLOR BOMB when you can in your next moves to clear all these icing especially the ones blocking the exits. To complete this Level, I used 3 Lollipop Hammers to break the triple layer icing because I didn’t have a choice. I only have 3 moves left and there is no chance or remote possibility of successfully making  powerful candies and bombs to match. I don’t want a do-over. I would suggest that you save your BOOSTERS & POWER-UPS for Levels like this. You don’t want to get stuck. Your boosters and power-ups can bail you out of this situation and let you move forward to the next level.
I hope this video and illustrations help you beat your level. Thanks for Watching!

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?