Please answer the question : can I get an older version on iPhone?

Options
dianamim
dianamim Posts: 2 Newbie
Dear programmers, please answer with yes or no : do you offer the possibility of reversing to an older version on iPhone?
I am on level 1260 on an older iPhone and I don't know what was in my mind yesterday when I agreed to an invitation to update the game. I have a newer iPhone where I downloaded the game last year and it makes me jittery when I try to play, so I don't. Who lead the meeting where everyone agreed it's awesome to switch from a smart, fun semi-strategy game to a "look here! no, look here! press now or else!"  ?
A programmer can add a button to enable/disable :
1. the game playing for few seconds before we even have the chance to start playing
2. the way, way to quick suggestions of which candy to play.

As my child once said : "what do you mean, is it possible to destroy something when you're trying to improve?!" 

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited October 2019
    Options
    dianamim said:
    Dear programmers, please answer with yes or no : do you offer the possibility of reversing to an older version on iPhone?
    I am on level 1260 on an older iPhone and I don't know what was in my mind yesterday when I agreed to an invitation to update the game. I have a newer iPhone where I downloaded the game last year and it makes me jittery when I try to play, so I don't. Who lead the meeting where everyone agreed it's awesome to switch from a smart, fun semi-strategy game to a "look here! no, look here! press now or else!"  ?
    A programmer can add a button to enable/disable :
    1. the game playing for few seconds before we even have the chance to start playing
    2. the way, way to quick suggestions of which candy to play.

As my child once said : "what do you mean, is it possible to destroy something when you're trying to improve?!" 

Hi there @dianamim !

Welcome to the Community!

I don't think it is possible to reverse to an older version for so many reasons. Putting an old Candy Crush Saga version on iPhone is not solely a decision that King Games can make, as this will pose Security Threats and Vulnerabilities on the iPhone Mobile Devices. 

If King Games stick with the Older Version and do not keep up with  the current or new trends in technology, then they will be eating the dusts left behind by other gaming competitors.

By the way, if you don't update your game, you will be experiencing all sorts of issues that will make it difficult for you to access the game.
  • chantalramsay
    chantalramsay Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    hi I just wanted how it’s work ?
  • mercerik
    Options
    hi I just wanted how it’s work ?
    Hi there, @chantalramsay !

Welcome to the Community!

I am sorry but I didn't quite understand your question. Can you kindly elaborate?

Thanks!
  • dianamim
    dianamim Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hi Mercerik,
    thank you for the reply. I really get what you said, but you were ahead of everyone exactly for offering something different. I personally don't want to play a game that's practically  my life: running, rushing, deadlines, meetings, "suggestions" that must be followed or else. Just brainstorm about a setting that lets people decide the next move at their own pace, let them make mistakes and learn from mistakes, then another setting that helps people getting 500 levels in 2 weeks.
    Your game taught me to keep my eye on the goal: I was wandering why I was failing a level after popping all the balls, then I realized that in fact I was asked to pop 100 blue balls, so...
    I used your game to explain my child why we shouldn't assume the answer to a problem before finding out what is the question.
    I would say you have a pretty good game.
  • mercerik
    Options
    dianamim said:
    Hi Mercerik,
    thank you for the reply. I really get what you said, but you were ahead of everyone exactly for offering something different. I personally don't want to play a game that's practically  my life: running, rushing, deadlines, meetings, "suggestions" that must be followed or else. Just brainstorm about a setting that lets people decide the next move at their own pace, let them make mistakes and learn from mistakes, then another setting that helps people getting 500 levels in 2 weeks.
    Your game taught me to keep my eye on the goal: I was wandering why I was failing a level after popping all the balls, then I realized that in fact I was asked to pop 100 blue balls, so...
    I used your game to explain my child why we shouldn't assume the answer to a problem before finding out what is the question.
    I would say you have a pretty good game.
    Hi again @dianamim

You are welcome, Diana! 

There is an Ideas Section in this Community which is the best place to post your thoughts above and be heard. 

Every level on CCS is doable if we only focus our attention on the goal that we are trying to achieve. 

Thanks for your kind words!

Good Luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?