⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

candy crush problem

Options
Rhonda_Lerner
Rhonda_Lerner Posts: 14 Level 2
i can't get candy crush to load.  what can be done to fix this?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options

Where are you playing the game - mobile or computer?  Also are you playing through Facebook or the Kingdom?  Once you give me more information I can offer further direction.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @Rhonda_Lerner it's been a while since I responded to you.  Do you still need help with this?
  • Carla_Guerra
    Carla_Guerra Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    yes.I give lifes but i do not receve any...
    I am carla guerra .And your most fan☺I am so so 😧😨😵😭😭😭😭😓sad...I never be a super sstrar and never get rewards gold bars boosters...I have no luky...But i stell Be your grastest fan Elsa.By
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Thank you so much @Carla_Guerra for the compliment.  Why can't you start responding to the players so that one day you can become a Superstar?  Are you playing on king.com?  If so, there are glitches and that is why you can't get lives.  Can you play through Facebook?
  • Carla_Guerra
    Options
    Yes.I am conected to my face and king
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Try to play on the Facebook website because it's better than playing through king.com.
  • Carla_Guerra
    Options
    It is the way i doit Elsa
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    You are playing through the Facebook website and not getting lives?  Too many glitches lately.
  • Carla_Guerra
    Options
    Yes Elsa ,I deed evrethig that the suport king tell me to do;but afher I do it,it is the same...I can give lives,and i do.
    But abowt 8 weaks agow,more or less,I never gething lives...I spend money in a card of the google pay.I pay it in Supermarket.And i put the code in the game,Candy crush saga.
    It wous 15€.
    And i spend about 6€in the game.The 9 € desapered...I contact the suport custumor Kare of the king,and after they analise it,they verefy that I do not receve some things ,it was an error,and they are very suport and I love the suport time,because they are realy thrue persons and humam persons!!!They help me every way they can.Wen is possibel offcours.
    SO THEY ASK ME IF I WANT THE RETURN THE MONEY IN FALT TO MY ACCOUNT GOOGLE PAY,OR SENT TO ME SOME BOSTERS AND 55 BARS OF GOLD. IT WAS A WAY TO HELP ME BECAUSE THE ERROR THAT HAPEND.BECAUSE I HAVE NO FAULT .I SENT TO THEM THE GPA OF MY PERSIOUS ,THRUE MAIL  ANEX IT THE PHOTOS.
    I WAS GRATFULL AND ASK THE ITEMS ,NOT THE MONEY.
    BUT I HAVING NO LUCK ANY WAY...BECAUSE MY HAPENESS JUST WAS FOR A SHORT TIME ,VERY SHORT SEARS...I LOST FIVE TIMES TO PASS THE LEVEL THAT I WAS IN THAT TIME.SO I SWERE TO YOU ELSA ,THAT BECAUSE I DONT RECEVE ANY LIVES FROM MY FRENDS,BUT THEY RECEVE THE LIVES I GIVE THEM,I SPEND 55BARS OF GOLD TO BY LIVES AND CONTINOUS PLAYING THE GAME.BUT THE WILL OF LIVES,7 BARS OF GOLD,SOME TIMES DO NOT STOP IN LIVES...STOP IN BOSTERS...I WAS SO SAD😢😢😢😢😨😧😳😵😩BECAUSE I SPEND THE GOLD BARS FOR NATHING!!!
    BECAUSE I CANT RECEVE LIVES FROM ANY ONE...I AM SO SAD AND I JUST CRY AND CRY...ELSA...
    IT IS MY LIVE.DEPRESSON THAT I HAVE ABOUT ALMOST 5 YEARS AND DONT LET ME LIVE MY ON LIVE...I PLAY CANDY CRUSH SAGA AND SODA SAGA.
    IN THE CANDY CRUSH SODA SAGA,THAT PROBLEM NEVER HANPEN TO me.IT IS A WAY FOR ME ,TO NOT TAKE MY ON LIVE...AND LEFT THIS WORLD...ITS SAD I NO.
    BUT I PLAY ALMOST TO MORNING  ANTILL AFTRERNOON.AND I LOST HEVERY THING ELSA...
    SORRY ,I DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO TELL YOU MY PROBLEMS...SORRY ELSA.
    FORGIVE ME

• _Elsa_
    Options
    ((((Hugs))))) it’s ok that you are sharing with me.  Sometimes you need to talk and I can listen.  I went to college and studied mental health so I know what you are going through.  Maybe what you might want to do is what I do with the games. I don’t buy lives or get lives from friends because the levels are so difficult to clear so I only play each game maybe 3 times and then I close the game and go on to the next game.  I never even use all 5 lives.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?