⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

4820 - Yet another level changed to become impossible

Options
PlatonicSolid
PlatonicSolid Posts: 41 Level 2
Here's what I get:

Here's a typical YouTube Video:

The longer you look for differences, the more you'll find. No point even trying to beat my version.

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    Hi there @PlatonicSolid

Welcome to the Community!

There are several YouTube Creators who post their Gameplays on YouTube. When looking for help on your Current Level, you'll have to look at the date when the video was posted. If it is too old or over a year old, it will have different number of moves. Look for the most recent postings.

Below is completed Game Video of Candy Crush Saga Hard Level 4820.

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have questions or concerns!

Thanks!

Candy Crush Saga 4820   |   HARD LEVEL   |   3-Star ⭐⭐⭐  |    FIRST TRY   |   LEVEL ENDER
    GOAL: Collect All Orders! 36 Jellies & 45 Four-Layer Icings In 22 Moves.
    Date Played & Recorded: August 7, 2019 @ 6:56 PM CDT
    Device & Version: iPhone 6+ iOS Candy Crush Saga Game App

https://youtu.be/-9YkLMuA2Eg
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @PlatonicSolid
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

The Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts. 
    they closely monitor a game's difficulty, listen to player feedback about levels or features and may tweak things to enhance the player experience.
    I checked the 4820 level a few times & I didn't find anything wrong there.  This is a normal level, and are easier than other levels.The video below will help you.

https://youtu.be/D4DiFb85TVs
  • PlatonicSolid
    Options
    I appreciate the responses, but mercerik's example starts with 2 color bombs next to each other which is hardly realistic. Sukanta_Biswas's example is a little closer to reality, but seems to get quite a few color bombs in the beginning.
    I made it through the level using the UFO since I haven't been blessed with as many color bombs as Sukanta_Biswas.

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    I appreciate the responses, but mercerik's example starts with 2 color bombs next to each other which is hardly realistic. Sukanta_Biswas's example is a little closer to reality, but seems to get quite a few color bombs in the beginning.
    I made it through the level using the UFO since I haven't been blessed with as many color bombs as Sukanta_Biswas.

Hi again @PlatonicSolid !

I have been blessed with 2 Color Bombs next to each other at the beginning of this game from the 5 Space Ships that I built on previous levels on Space Dash Competition.

I am glad you made it through and that was all that matters.

Thanks!
  • PlatonicSolid
    Options
    mercerik said:

I have been blessed with 2 Color Bombs next to each other at the beginning of this game from the 5 Space Ships that I built on previous levels on Space Dash Competition.
    Space Dash Competition? That Competition hasn't been available to me for a long time. I play on a PC, not a phone - if that changes things.
  • CHI3160
    CHI3160 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I play on mobile and have been for years, andI have no clue what the space dash competition is! 
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options
    @PlatonicSolid Events aren't offered to all players at all times, but it's unusual you had the event before and didn't get it back when the rest of us did.
    Space Dash indeed disappeared long ago and was replaced by Build-A-Bot for a good while, but then returned since last month(?). Recently, the events would alternate each week.

For the last 3 weeks, both were replaced with the Halloween variation, Spooky Dash though.
    (I play on PC too with the Win 10 app)
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options
    @PlatonicSolid Events aren't offered to all players at all times, but it's unusual you had the event before and didn't get it back when the rest of us did.
    Space Dash indeed disappeared long ago and was replaced by Build-A-Bot for a good while, but then returned since last month(?). Recently, the events would alternate each week.

For the last 3 weeks, both were replaced with the Halloween variation, Spooky Dash though.
    (I play on PC too with the Win 10 app)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?