Crystal Candies Concern

Options
markdoherty
markdoherty Posts: 3 Newbie
edited October 2019 in Discussions
Hopefully someone is experiencing the same issue... As seen in the pic above, on levels with Crystal Candies I find occasionaly on the beginning or even during play on these levels that even though the game screen is "prompting" my next move, I cannot make a move. It's not my game play, it's the location of candies on the board. You can make a move using one of your specials, but if you're out of specials, your stuck and the only thing to do is quit the level and lose a life... anyone else having this issue? Again, this isn't like a technical issue, it's a game play candy/crystal candy position issue.

Comments

• Khoddiey_Clark
    Khoddiey_Clark Posts: 358 Level 3
    Options
    You should be able to leave and go back into levels without losing a life or boosters, I am able to it. 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    Hopefully someone is experiencing the same issue... As seen in the pic above, on levels with Crystal Candies I find occasionaly on the beginning or even during play on these levels that even though the game screen is "prompting" my next move, I cannot make a move. It's not my game play, it's the location of candies on the board. You can make a move using one of your specials, but if you're out of specials, your stuck and the only thing to do is quit the level and lose a life... anyone else having this issue? Again, this isn't like a technical issue, it's a game play candy/crystal candy position issue.
    @markdoherty

Hi Mark! Welcome to the Community!

As you well know, Boosters are necessary as you reach Level 4000. Just like any other Candy Crush Saga previous levels, creating powerful combinations are the keys to Completing Level 4839. Yes, there are blockers that include Single-Layer Crystal Candies, Candy Cane Vertical Walls and 3-Layer Waffles but you only have one goal to carry out here and that is to Collect the 2 Cherry Clusters that are already positioned in the middle of the board right above the Portholes at the bottom or third section where they can be collected when candies are cleared.

Below is my YouTube Video of my Level 4839 Gameplay. Watch this closely and see where the ingredients were collected.

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have questions or concerns! I'd be happy to address them.

Good Luck! 

Candy Crush Saga 4839   |   3-Star ⭐⭐⭐   |    Completed In 12 Moves   |   Tips On Descriptions
    GOAL: Collect All Ingredients! 2 Cherry Clusters In 24 Moves.
    Date Played & Recorded: August 21, 2019 @ 10:40 PM CDT
    Device & Version: iPhone 6+ iOS Candy Crush Saga App
  • markdoherty
    Options
    You should be able to leave and go back into levels without losing a life or boosters, I am able to it. 
    I agree... I'll continue to do that. Just thought I'd bring this to someones attention. Thanks
  • markdoherty
    Options
    mercerik said:
    @markdoherty

Hi Mark! Welcome to the Community!

As you well know, Boosters are necessary as you reach Level 4000. Just like any other Candy Crush Saga previous levels, creating powerful combinations are the keys to Completing Level 4839. Yes, there are blockers that include Single-Layer Crystal Candies, Candy Cane Vertical Walls and 3-Layer Waffles but you only have one goal to carry out here and that is to Collect the 2 Cherry Clusters that are already positioned in the middle of the board right above the Portholes at the bottom or third section where they can be collected when candies are cleared.

Below is my YouTube Video of my Level 4839 Gameplay. Watch this closely and see where the ingredients were collected.

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have questions or concerns! I'd be happy to address them.

Good Luck! 

Candy Crush Saga 4839   |   3-Star ⭐⭐⭐   |    Completed In 12 Moves   |   Tips On Descriptions
    GOAL: Collect All Ingredients! 2 Cherry Clusters In 24 Moves.
    Date Played & Recorded: August 21, 2019 @ 10:40 PM CDT
    Device & Version: iPhone 6+ iOS Candy Crush Saga App
    I appreciate your help, but I don't think you understand the issue... thanks anyway.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @markdoherty
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

Each move will work according to the hint of the game. If you notice the details of it, try again.👇
    The Crystal Candies are coming to Candy Crush Saga so prepare to chill out!

Crystal Candies are a shimmering frozen layer over your usual Candies. You'll need to crack this casing to access the sweet contents underneath.

Matching trapped Candies will break down the Crystal layer, but you'll need to remove the Crystal if you want to reach the Candies underneath. Any Candies covered by the Crystal will count in any match, but you won't be able to tap them to move them.  You will be able to switch a Candy next to a trapped Candy though!

To help illustrate this, the image below shows that you can move the orange Candy under the Crystal, but you cannot move the blue Candy out from underneath, as the Crystal will stop you.

You may sometimes find Crystal Candies placed on the board that don't have Candies trapped inside.  When you match Candies lower down on the board, any Candies at the top of the board will glide underneath the Crystal into any empty spaces you make.

To really make the Crystal crashes you need, why not try using wrapped Candy blasts or trigger a Striped Candy

Different Boosters and Special Candies will have a different impact on the Crystal be sure to try out all your options.  Get cracking!
  • SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    Options
    To add to Sukanta's message: In the specific board you give as an example, you can do the following matches:

but you can't do this match:

So you can match candies into the Crystal candies, but not out of the Crystal candies.
  • coronasue
    coronasue Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
  • coronasue
    Options

King should change this feature. It’s frustrating and not enjoyable at all. You ruined the game.

• coronasue
    Options

Level 4879 is impossible as you can’t move the Crystal candies and you lose a turn when you quit. This needs to be fixed by King

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?