Coming soon! A brand new guest feature you won't want to miss

Comments

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,223 Crushing Legend
    In 2014, I bought a new PC and Candy Crush Saga was preinstalled. After a year I needed a distraction because of family problems. I started playing in January 2015, only on PC with a few random friends of King. I had no gold, no boosters, no friends, and I really have no idea how the game works. After one year (about level 700) the connection to the King friends disappeared and I could not go to the next levels. I was forced to connect to Facebook and search friends in groups. Now I'm waiting for the new levels every Wednesday, have nearly 5000 friends. I never regretted it.
    The best thing is that I have not only found many new online friends, but also gained a player as a personal friend.
    The Candy Crush Saga adventure has been with me for almost 5 years, and I'm looking forward to the next years !!

• samm_kml
    samm_kml Posts: 594 Level 4
    It’s here :) and Iam loving it . Rainbow twist :) 
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,835 Level 5
    Party Popper Booster

A Party Popper booster daily for one week. Celebrating National Candy Day but making it a Candy Week! Oh Yeah!  

• renatoan
    renatoan Posts: 38 Level 2
    News?!
    Play x play os good idea
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Dear community,

The clock keeps ticking and... the new guest feature is almost here. Only one more day till the surprise lands!

Are you ready for the 3rd tip? Yay!
    1. The first hint is...E! 'E' stands for "Expectations and Examples". 

2. The second hint is... A! 'A' stand for "Advents and Anniversaries".Not only that! Today, I'd also like you to reflect on the following question: Are awesome advantages always appreciated? 🤔

3. The third hint is... S! 'S' that stands for “Style, Skill and Speed”.
      And today there's more! What is this new feature bringing? Well, let me tell you what this brand new feature can help you with:
      -> is going to help you zip over those hurdles
      -> is going to help you smash beyond those high scores and
      -> is going to help you snatch those super-sweet stars while you race through the Saga map.

So guys, what do you think? What's coming tomorrow?! 😮😮It is time once again to think and share your opinion with us!

Furthermore, think let's talk about your Stories as well!
    • What about Candy Crush Saga makes you rise to the challenge?
    • When did you start playing and what level are you on now?
    • Where and when do you get your sweet Candy Crush Saga moment to play?

Stay alert for the new feature, it’s almost here and you won’t want to miss this!

Have a delicious day   

• samm_kml
    Here we go . It’s colour streak :)@Pounawea
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,680 Sweet Legend
    This is what my email showed me.  You got yours @samm_kml?  It must be our time difference.  It’s Sunday night here.

• samm_kml
  • hunnicutt4473
    hunnicutt4473 Posts: 85 Level 3
    Got to use the color streak today and its pretty cool ! Fun when we get new stuff !! 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?