⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

candy crush saga

Options
mel21
mel21 Posts: 158 Level 3
I have sent a question to customer services but they told me to come to the community .  my question was on level 1544 on candy crush saga  you need 160000 points to pass the level and on  high score list a player had passed the level on 100000 points  how is that possible.  Is it all a con as that what it seems to me  

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,996 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @mel21 I am sure it is not a con.  Candy Crush Saga has been around for 8 years and in that time they have modified a lot of the levels including how many moves you have and what score you need.  I just went back and looked at the level and I am now showing I need 200,000 points even though I passed it the first time with 185,000 points.  I know that this is sometimes frustrating for the players, especially when they go online and watch a video and the board (number of moves and/or points) isn't the same as what they currently have.  The Studio is constantly reviewing previous levels to ensure a fun and challenging game for all the players - especially those playing a level for the first time, so don't be surprised if you notice some differences.
  • mel21
    mel21 Posts: 158 Level 3
    Options
    Thanks for your reply.  To me it should be same playing field for all players.  I sent the query to king customer services but as usual they cannot answer do they really exist
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,865 Level 5
    Options
    Hi there! @mel21
    I think that it does end up being the same playing field for all players. Just as many hard levels are adjusted to be easier as easy levels are adjusted to be harder. Some levels when 1st introduced may have glitch which needs to be addressed. Things are constantly changing in the game. Keeps me playing!

• samm_kml
    samm_kml Posts: 601 Level 4
    Options
    I always get less moves then these YouTube videos moves . But the key is keep trying . I never give up . In some levels I was stuck for weeks but then it’s all about keep trying . 😊 @mel21

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?