Can't reset password because my old email has been closed. How can I get a new password?

2»

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,883 Sweet Legend
    I just found out that you need to respond back to the email that they sent you.  I did tag him but he might have been extremely busy and missed seeing the tag.  If you did respond back and haven’t heard anything please do the contact us again because all issues like this are now being sent through Players Support which is the contact form.
  • IMcFly
    IMcFly Posts: 8 Level 2
    Hi Elsa,

Did you tag @Pounawea? I still haven't heard anything from King.com. 
    Regards,
    IMcFly
  • IMcFly
    IMcFly Posts: 8 Level 2
    Hi Elsa I have responded to Customer Care with the details you recommended, including my User ID, old email, new email etc but all I received was this automated response to leave them feedback!

No one is responding to the information that I am sending them. 

So, are you suggesting that I fill in the form on this forum again?

Kind regards,

IMcFly

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,883 Sweet Legend
    I was told that you need to reply to that email that they sent you.  Try that first.
  • basakubi
    basakubi Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 2020

I need help about my mom's Candy Crash account. She is gonna change her phone but she don't know her account password and she didn't register with her correct email address, so we can't reset the password. I don't know&understand how she registered with wrong email but she did it. Her registered email address is (EDITED by CM - Personal information)  (yes it is vom, not com), and correct one is (EDITED by CM - Personal information) . Candy Crush is literally her everything, please help me to reset her account infos.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?