Helping Friends with Lives

Glen_Robins
Glen_Robins Posts: 56 Level 3
Hi, can anyone help? I am on level 5148 and have quite a few Facebook friends who have asked me to send them lives. I would be delighted to except for the fact that to do so I have to scroll all the way back to level 3600 to bring their names up in the side bar, if I log in to play on level 5148 there are none there !! Surely this could be fixed so that I can send them lives without having to do this every time?

Comments

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,249 Crushing Legend
    @Glen_Robins
    Did you already try the letter envelope in the upper right corner?
    If your friends have sent you a request for life, it should be there!

• Glen_Robins
    Yes I realise about the message envelope in the right hand corner, but I like to randomly send my friends lives, which I cannot do unless I scroll back over 1000 levels. I have friends in real life that rely on lives being sent them and I like to send lives every day to them as well as replying to requests. Because in my circle of friends I am a much higher level so cannot see them in the left pane !!
  • Werner_Cichy
    @Glen_Robins
    Yes, that's how it is, but you can also select in the envelope and select only those you want to send, otherwise only scroll down.
  • Glen_Robins
    But why cant I see my other friends in the left hand pane?
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited November 2019
    Hi, can anyone help? I am on level 5148 and have quite a few Facebook friends who have asked me to send them lives. I would be delighted to except for the fact that to do so I have to scroll all the way back to level 3600 to bring their names up in the side bar, if I log in to play on level 5148 there are none there !! Surely this could be fixed so that I can send them lives without having to do this every time?
    @Glen_Robins

Hello Glen! Welcome to the Community!

The only way to respond to your Friends' Help Requests for Lives is to click on the Message Envelope Tab on the far right of the Game Map, the same icon that you click on when your  Heart Icon ❤️ next to your profile photo has 0 on it.

To better explain how it works, see the illustration I created below.  Any requests and gifts' responses made by your friends are forwarded to the Message Envelope. When you get them, you'll have to learn to manage these Gifts & Requests to make the most out of them. As you well know the Heart ❤️ icon only accommodates a total of 5 Lives. Only accept what the Heart ❤️ can take and leave the rest in the envelope for use later. You can accept all the HELP PLEA or REQUESTS for LIVES from Friends at the same time so they can use theirs ASAP.

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have questions or concerns!

Thanks!

• Werner_Cichy
    @Glen_Robins
    The left side of each game is a high score list, where you can only send to friends who have reached this level.

• mercerik
    edited November 2019
    But why cant I see my other friends in the left hand pane?
    @Glen_Robins

Hi again, Glen!

Are you referring to the Play Page like the ScreenShot below? If so, that is irrelevant. The most important thing is that your Friends are still showing in your Progress Report and the Weekly Race For Gold Competition and are not being replaced by Computer Dummies, is all that matters. Don't you agree?

• mercerik
    edited November 2019
    @Glen_Robins
    The left side of each game is a high score list, where you can only send to friends who have reached this level.

@Werner_Cichy

Hi Werner! You are lucky, you still have the list of your friends in your Play Page. A lot of people, including myself don't have that luxury anymore. I've complained about that feature early this year but nothing happened. It is sometimes nice to see how you rank in every level you play compared to your friends. The Envelope/Heart Icon combination to the right of their profile photos is the easiest way to send them lives. 
  • Werner_Cichy
    @mercerik
    If I look at your screenshot, I suspect that you have no connection to Facebook with your game. Did you check that? Are you connected to 'My Account' on Facebook?
  • mercerik
    edited November 2019
    @mercerik
    If I look at your screenshot, I suspect that you have no connection to Facebook with your game. Did you check that? Are you connected to 'My Account' on Facebook?
    @Werner_Cichy

I have Full-Time Ultra High Speed Internet Connection. If you are referring to the Green Circle on the bottom right corner of the Screen, that is only if you have Unreliable & Static Internet Connection. BTW, I am a Private Computer Technician (Self-Employed) by profession.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?