• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    @mercerik

Everything is okay then  =)

@Werner_Cichy

Of course, why wouldn't it be? 😕
  • Glen_Robins
    Glen_Robins Posts: 56 Level 3
    Can anyone explain why in the left hand pane you can only send lives to people who have reached that level? I understand how the message section works and I do see life requests in there from my friends which I am fully capable of responding to thanks. I am a generous soul and like to send lives without being asked for them too. Like I mentioned earlier it seems that now I am on a much higher level than them I can't help them unless they send a request for help which results me scrolling back 1000 levels to send them lives that they have not requested but are still grateful for !!
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited November 2019
    Can anyone explain why in the left hand pane you can only send lives to people who have reached that level? I understand how the message section works and I do see life requests in there from my friends which I am fully capable of responding to thanks. I am a generous soul and like to send lives without being asked for them too. Like I mentioned earlier it seems that now I am on a much higher level than them I can't help them unless they send a request for help which results me scrolling back 1000 levels to send them lives that they have not requested but are still grateful for !!
    @Glen_Robins

Hi Glen!

This feature disappeared for me long time ago, when I had 2 friends who are levels ahead of me and a long list of them below me. Now, these 2 friends are over a thousand levels way below me and I am still alone in my Play Page. As I said in my comment above, I complained about this early this year. Unfortunately, nothing happened. It didn't get resolved. 
  • Glen_Robins
    Glen_Robins Posts: 56 Level 3

Thanks for fixing this King, much appreciated

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?