Hello, I am stuck on level 611 & have been for weeks now
Don't understand it at all 
Any help gladly received

Best Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019 Answer ✓
    Hello @DB21
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🙏

You need to collect 6 ingredients in 25 moves to complete level 611. The first thing to do is charge up the frog by matching him with candies of the same color until he's ready to use. Then use him to clear a patch of licorice from the bottom half of the board.
    Video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_STdZiVKLE
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,799 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @DB21 and welcome to the community.  I am assuming you mean level 611 in Candy Crush Saga where you need to get 3 cherries and 3 chestnuts through the exits at the bottom of the screen.  The board is divided into two areas with the bottom where the fruits and nuts are released but so is licorice, while the top half has candies.  The biggest challenge is to get rid of the licorice that is blocking the bottom half of the board.

There are just 4 colors in the upper portion so it is a bit easier to make combos, however if you have a full build a bot or space dash and can start with a double CB combo, that will allow you to get rid of  the initial batch of licorice.  You also have a frog and if you can fill him up - you can place him in the bottom half of the screen to clear some of the licorice - just make sure you don't put him directly below a fruit or nut because then he will prevent it from exiting. Another good combo against licorice is a CB wrap combo because of the double explosion of the wraps.  Once you get some of the licorice cleared on the bottom, you can use the candies that are now in the bottom half to make combos or grow the frog again (three matches of candies of the same color as the frog's) and use him to get rid of additional blockers.  If you need to be reminded how the frog works - just go back to level 606 as a refresher.  A helpful booster if you have it is the coconut wheel, it form 3 striped candies in the direction you swipe it.  

I hope this helps you complete this level.  If you need any additional assistance, please let me know and I will be glad to provide assistance.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019 Answer ✓
    Hello @DB21
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🙏

You need to collect 6 ingredients in 25 moves to complete level 611. The first thing to do is charge up the frog by matching him with candies of the same color until he's ready to use. Then use him to clear a patch of licorice from the bottom half of the board.
    Video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_STdZiVKLE
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,799 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @DB21 and welcome to the community.  I am assuming you mean level 611 in Candy Crush Saga where you need to get 3 cherries and 3 chestnuts through the exits at the bottom of the screen.  The board is divided into two areas with the bottom where the fruits and nuts are released but so is licorice, while the top half has candies.  The biggest challenge is to get rid of the licorice that is blocking the bottom half of the board.

There are just 4 colors in the upper portion so it is a bit easier to make combos, however if you have a full build a bot or space dash and can start with a double CB combo, that will allow you to get rid of  the initial batch of licorice.  You also have a frog and if you can fill him up - you can place him in the bottom half of the screen to clear some of the licorice - just make sure you don't put him directly below a fruit or nut because then he will prevent it from exiting. Another good combo against licorice is a CB wrap combo because of the double explosion of the wraps.  Once you get some of the licorice cleared on the bottom, you can use the candies that are now in the bottom half to make combos or grow the frog again (three matches of candies of the same color as the frog's) and use him to get rid of additional blockers.  If you need to be reminded how the frog works - just go back to level 606 as a refresher.  A helpful booster if you have it is the coconut wheel, it form 3 striped candies in the direction you swipe it.  

I hope this helps you complete this level.  If you need any additional assistance, please let me know and I will be glad to provide assistance.
  • BlueToothFairy
    BlueToothFairy Posts: 5 Level 2
    I am stuck on level 611 because licorice on the bottom half does NOT respond to downward candy strike,  special candies just disappear without changing the field, with or without frog. Any way to fix it?
  • fabke
    fabke Posts: 3,970 Pro Player 👑

i'm also stuck on level 611, i know the frog now but i have the same problem, the licorice disappear a little bit, but always come back and the candies don't go downward very well

I have coconut wheels and boosters but they also don't do a lot.

The frog gets stuck down when the licorice is coming back and i don't have candies for the frog.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 139,635 Candy Moderator

Hi @fabke

For level 611

This level have normal difficulty and you need to use good technique to complete this level. For this level you should try to play near to frog and combine him with same color candy. After he eats few take him to the middle of blockers to break them. After play near to ingredients to take them to the bottom or make striped candy with colorbomb combo or any other special combo to take all ingredients to the bottom within few moves.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?