I want to log in with my King account not with my Facebook.

KostantinaaaKostantinaaa Posts: 2
I want to delete my Facebook account but not my candy crush. I want to log in with another email or with my King account. How can i do this? 

Answers

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 4,347 Superstar
    Hello @Kostantinaaa and welcome to our wonderful community!  It is very easy to do.  First, before you start playing the game click on the little pink wheel in the lower left corner and then click on the green wheel and at the bottom of the next screen it shows the Facebook Icon and says Log out.  Just click on that and then click on the 'log out' button and you will now be logged out of Facebook. Then click on the pink wheel again and click on the gold community button, it will ask for a nickname (you can enter your same nickname) and then will ask you to login with your email account you have registered with the kingdom. Once you have done that you will now be playing just through your kingdom account and not Facebook. 😊🐨 

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!
  • KostantinaaaKostantinaaa Posts: 2
    Hello @bearwithme . I dont want to lose my candy crush 750 level and start once again for level 1.. How can i delet my Facebook account without losing my candy crush level. I want to start the same candy crush level but with another email. Thank you. 
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 4,347 Superstar
    Hello @Kostantinaaa - the following link tells you how to link your Facebook and King accounts.  Once you have done that - hopefully you can then log out of your FB account and still be on level 750.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/244238/can-i-sync-my-progress-between-facebook-and-king-com#latest

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!