Happy Harry
    Izzie
    Jammy Jamie
    Kikie
    Luna
    Molly
    Nelly
    Ollie
    PAUL (after the host of your meet the team event on the 14th that is leaving 😉)
    Qu
    Randy
    Stanley
    Teddy
    Una
    Vince
    Willow
    Xena 
    Yodie
    Ziggie

Happy naming day Froggie ❤️
  • yousaif08086
    yousaif08086 Posts: 2 Newbie
    name for frog fandy 

• lcalloway82
    lcalloway82 Posts: 46 Level 2
    Candy Little Hopper  :)
  • India61
    India61 Posts: 9 Level 2
    I really like Frigfrog 
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Morning everyone,

Last hours to come and join this contest! Remember it will be closed today, November 17th at 13pm CET.

Keep sharing your suggestions with name for the Candy Frog!

What can you win by participating in this contest? Let's check it out again:
    Besides winning an exclusive Forum badge (10 community points!), 5 winners will be chosen randomly and will receive 30 Gold bars each! Last but not least, participate and have the chance to win an entry into the super-exclusive "Forum BackStage"! From all the entries received, we will randomly choose 1 lucky winner.

Good luck everyone!

• stramonium
    stramonium Posts: 113 Level 3
    Am I going crazy or not? Isn't it already November 18 ?????
    Maybe I'm living in a different time zone.
  • Pounawea
    edited November 2019
    Am I going crazy or not? Isn't it already November 18 ?????
    Maybe I'm living in a different time zone.
    You are right @stramonium.  I apologize for any misunderstanding. I lost track of the day we are living on today 😱 

In a few hours, we'll be announcing the winners! Stay tune Candy Crushers!
  • Pounawea
    edited November 2019
    Dear community,

First of all, I'd like to thank you all for celebrating with us the National Candy day and for joining the community on this forum contest. 

We've received tons of amazing suggestions from all of you! Tiffi talked to our Candy Frog and show all the suggestions received and said that it is impossible to choose only one! So, what do you think guys?  Would you like to vote for the best name? What if, for instance, we create a poll in the forum? Let us know your thoughts below! 

Do you know how many exclusive badges were given to our Community members?! 😮 ... 115 badges in total! Amazing!

Without further ado, let's announce the 5 random winners that will receive 30 Gold Bars: 🥁 

Congratulations to... @foxyfox , @MookieTwo2 , @Alynn , @Stephen103 and @mald12   👏 👏 

Last but not least, the winner of the exclusive "Forum BackStage" is... @BQN537 !!! Congratulations to you as well! 

That's all for now, Candy Crushers. Thank you all once again for joining us in celebrating Candy Day. Would you like to participate in more Forum Contest and win Gold Bars and/or exclusive badges? Check out the ongoing competitions HERE!

Have a delicious day and let's keep crushing!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?