⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

My new 1 hr. Boosters disappeared

Options
Mimisboyz
Mimisboyz Posts: 2 Newbie
I just won a one hour booster of a color bomb I didn’t get out of the game I got to play one level with it and by the next level it was gone and it only been about three or five minutes this isn’t the first time it happened I thought the last one was a fluke but now it seems to keep happening

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @Mimisboyz
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

If you change the device time during game, such problem will occur. However, in some cases the game app may not be updated, or it may be a problem for the weak internet.
    Check your app update first.
    The next time you face such a problem, you will restart the game. Let me know if the problem is not resolved.😉
  • Mimisboyz
    Mimisboyz Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

@Sukanta_Biswas
    Unfortunately, that is not the problem. I’ll Be playing and win and go to play immediately after winning and the hour of boosters are no longer there. It happened again tonight. 
    Hi @Mimisboyz
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

If you change the device time during game, such problem will occur. However, in some cases the game app may not be updated, or it may be a problem for the weak internet.
    Check your app update first.
    The next time you face such a problem, you will restart the game. Let me know if the problem is not resolved.😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?