Lost items

Options
Sabrina1979
Sabrina1979 Posts: 1 Newbie
I purchased a piggy bank with my debit card, and I had already had coins. When I went to play my game, all my coins were missing. This is the second time this has happened to me, and I’m very upset about this. 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @Sabrina1979
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum🤗

We're very sorry for your problem. Don't despair, you can let us know in the section on Player Support they will solve your problem.

• Lynnie_Poo
    Lynnie_Poo Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I purchased a piggy bank with my debit card, and I had already had coins. When I went to play my game, all my coins were missing. This is the second time this has happened to me, and I’m very upset about this. 

• Lynnie_Poo
    Lynnie_Poo Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Ive had the same issue or I wasted my extra tactical items to reach a certain point and the game wont allow me to "continue"!  When I have 168 bars!  Very very frustrating being robbed! They sure took the money out of our bank accounts for those bars but cant find a way to reimburse for that whole board we just used and strategized our tools for to get close to the top.  Im pissed
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Ive had the same issue or I wasted my extra tactical items to reach a certain point and the game wont allow me to "continue"!  When I have 168 bars!  Very very frustrating being robbed! They sure took the money out of our bank accounts for those bars but cant find a way to reimburse for that whole board we just used and strategized our tools for to get close to the top.  Im pissed
    I have heard from you now about this problem. I will report this issue to our team, if there is an error, it must be resolved. However, you should get a refund by contacting our Player Support. We will examine the matter.
    Thank you for your complaint.🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?