⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Not receiving lives from friends either...

Options
PlayingMama
PlayingMama Posts: 21 Level 2
Hi!
I've sent lives from my other account - on the same PC, different browser, thou - and they never appear!
Requests go nicely the other way...
And I just realized that maybe my old friend from abroad has sent me lives all along and I just haven't gotten them!  🤦🏼‍♀️
I've unfairly blamed her on my mind for not being willing to send back lives (as I send her all the time)  :(

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @PlayingMama
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum🤗

We're very sorry for your problem. I will need some more information to answer you so please help me with the correct informations.
    What device you're using for the game ( Android, PC, i-phone)?
    Did you connect the game to Facebook or the Kingdom?
    Can you show me a screenshot of your game map?
    Let me know, I'll ask you to do some troubleshooting checks.

• PlayingMama
    PlayingMama Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options
    Thank you @Sukanta_Biswas for you reply!

I play these games only on Facebook and my PC.
    Both my FB accounts that I use are on the same PC, using two different browsers - Chrome and Mozilla. And this ss is from my Crome account where I have this problem of not receiving lives sent by friends.

And maybe 20 minutes before taking the screenshot I sent two lives from the other profile, yet there are no messages as you can see...

I'd appreciate any advise on how to fix this problem!
    Five lives are not much when you play a hard level on Farm Heroes and 15 minutes is a long time to wait for a new life...

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @PlayingMama

When you give an app access to your Facebook account, that access expires after 90 days. The app then loses access to your account, which may affect your progress and friends list.

You can check which apps are activeexpired or have been removed from your account by clicking this link: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications

If the game is listed as ‘expired,’ it means your friends list and progress may not sync with the game.

Click ‘Renew Access’ to reactivate the app’s permissions.

You might also want to check your active app-permissions by clicking the ‘view and edit’ link. If 'Friends list' is not selected, our games will not be able to view your friends, and you will not be able to send messages or receive help from them.

Remember, you'll have to do this every 90 days.

Check and Let me know.

• LibbySH77
    LibbySH77 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have done this, and it says it’s still active.
    i have logged out of Facebook, turned my phone off, back on, and logged back in to Facebook.
    I have sent life requests (noticing that the list does not shuffle and the same friends, in the same order, show up each time) “to all” numerous times, and validated the permissions when asked—around once a week.
    I am STILL not receiving lives from friends.
    it has been going on for WEEKS!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?