⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why have I lost my fun events when i’ve Upgraded my phone?

Options
RichDelude
RichDelude Posts: 2 Newbie
I have upgraded my phone but although my level 5281 has saved all my fun events have disappeared? Is this correct?

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,029 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @RichDelude and welcome to the Community!  When you are referring to Special Events - do you mean the wheel and trophy icons that show up (along with the backpack) on the right side of the screen?  Can   Some things you can try is make sure you have the latest version of the app and that your cache is cleared.  Then turn off your phone and then turn it on again.  If you still don't have those icons, can you please take a screen shot of your game so I can see if either of those items is missing?  Then I can try and help you further.

FYI - When you change to a new device (if that is what you mean when you said you have upgraded your phone), you will keep your gold bars and your game progress (as long as you play either thru FB or king.com) but you will lose all your boosters and lives because those or saved to each individual device.
  • RichDelude
    RichDelude Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hi, i have the wheel and trophy icons, however i no longer have the 'space dash' which enables me to win boosters for completing levels.
  • Patygz
    Patygz Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    Hello @RichDelude and welcome to the Community!  When you are referring to Special Events - do you mean the wheel and trophy icons that show up (along with the backpack) on the right side of the screen?  Can   Some things you can try is make sure you have the latest version of the app and that your cache is cleared.  Then turn off your phone and then turn it on again.  If you still don't have those icons, can you please take a screen shot of your game so I can see if either of those items is missing?  Then I can try and help you further.

FYI - When you change to a new device (if that is what you mean when you said you have upgraded your phone), you will keep your gold bars and your game progress (as long as you play either thru FB or king.com) but you will lose all your boosters and lives because those or saved to each individual device.
    I have the same problem =( please help me!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?