⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I got a new phone and transferred everything over and list my progress how do I get it back?

Options
I got a new phone today and lost all my progress in the game I was on level 400 and something playing as a guest. I dont have Facebook and didn't save it to the kingdom or whatever that is that you are talking about. How do I get my progress back so I don't have to start all over?

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    I got a new phone today and lost all my progress in the game I was on level 400 and something playing as a guest. I dont have Facebook and didn't save it to the kingdom or whatever that is that you are talking about. How do I get my progress back so I don't have to start all over?
    Hi there @Saammmiiiieeeee ! Welcome to the Community!

As far as I know, there are only 2 ways of saving your Progress: (1.) by logging-in with your Facebook Account; (2.) by creating a Kingdom Account and logging-in with it. Any Online Game requires a Log-In Account. Without logging-in, you still move-up for as long as you keep on going. Once you exit the game, those levels are going to be gone. The only way to get your Progress back in a normal situation is by providing your Game ID Number. Without a Log-in Account or the Game ID, how can King Games Support find your Progress?

I will tag the Community Manager @Pounawea to see if there is another way of finding your Progress.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?