⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 4372 glitch

Options
Steve_Morey
Steve_Morey Posts: 6 Level 2
level 4372 has a glitch.  When you drop the cherries they go to the right side through the portals with nowhere else to go .. seems others have had this prob for some time. and there is no way of completing the level

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @Steve_Morey
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

We have encountered some such issues before and the problem has been reported. 
    But right now I can give you a few tips, you can try until the level is resolved.👇
    You can try through app on any of your mobile devices. If you do not have such a feature on the device, you can use one of your friend's device for this level. Because many problems have been solved like this before.
    You can try using another browser on your computer ( Mozilla firefox , Opera)

If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Thank you very much for your patience.🙏
  • Steve_Morey
    Steve_Morey Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Hi Im already on firefox and via facebook ..i play via a pc not a phone with internet ... so i can't play any more until this level is fixed
  • CEG-2
    CEG-2 Posts: 94 Level 3
    Options
    Hi @Steve_Morey
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

We have encountered some such issues before and the problem has been reported. 
    But right now I can give you a few tips, you can try until the level is resolved.👇
    You can try through app on any of your mobile devices. If you do not have such a feature on the device, you can use one of your friend's device for this level. Because many problems have been solved like this before.
    You can try using another browser on your computer ( Mozilla firefox , Opera)

If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.
    Thank you very much for your patience.🙏

• CEG-2
    CEG-2 Posts: 94 Level 3
    Options

Not a viable solution.  This is a ridiculous level .  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?