I am having trouble with level 707.. when I search tutorials on YouTube mine looks completely differ

brittleno
brittleno Posts: 1 Newbie
My level 707 looks completely different than when I search on YouTube for tutorials. My version is completely up to date! Please help!

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Hi @brittleno
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

The Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts. 
    they closely monitor a game's difficulty, listen to player feedback about levels or features and may tweak things to enhance the player experience. 
    You can read here more about it.

• wenjia
    wenjia Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hi @brittleno

The Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts. 
    they closely monitor a game's difficulty, listen to player feedback about levels or features and may tweak things to enhance the player experience. 

But it turns out that the new 707 level is way toooo difficult and I feel it's impossible to pass it without using boosts. I have been stuck at this level for a couple of days. Would you guys review it once again?
  • wenjia
    wenjia Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hi @brittleno

But it turns out that the new 707 level is way toooo difficult and I feel it's impossible to pass it without using boosts. I have been stuck at this level for a couple of days. Would you guys review it once again?
  • NaomiKleyn
    NaomiKleyn Posts: 4 Newbie
    I have been struggling with LVL 707 for 3 weeks. Not even with boosters I can get the lvl to complete. You Tube videos show that you have 45 turns, I only have 25 turns - this is IMPOSSIBLE to get past this lvl. Please can you help! I am about to just stop playing as it is ridiculous to get past this level. 

• jacob1
    jacob1 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Going to quit playing this game. Level 707 impossible with only 25 moves on 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?