⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

booster roulette

joony
joony Posts: 24 Level 2
Gentlemen, even though we had done these procedures given by you, I repeated them again and the problem continues, the booster roulette does not connect, it does not load, it continues to spin around and I tell you in the most serious way that all the devils are coming because of me. these problems could not have been before with several levels. I cannot even use the gold bars I own and cannot enjoy a right that is mine.
That is why I still ask you to give me a viable solution, because for a week this problem persists and as a compassion to give me several poor model boosters, because the problem is because of you.
I also made a video for a few seconds but I cannot upload it because it tells me that this type of file is not allowed.
I mention that candy crhas saga game in windows 10 pro connected with facebook. I wait for the solution as soon as it is too expensive and you are put there to solve the problems of the clients!

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @joony
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

We're sorry for your problem.Actually there were some such issues last week but now that problem has been resolved. Right now, I will ask you to do a few troubleshooting checks.
    Check app update > Log out game > Restart device > Open game & Log in.
    If you still have the problem after doing this, follow the check below.

In fact, if you change your Facebook or Kingdom password without logging out the game, the game app will be corrupted. If you find the image below while connecting game to the server, you can be sure that your game app has been corrupted.

Open device setting > Apps > Candy Crush Saga > Advanced options > Reset .
    Open game and Do connect with Facebook / Kingdom.
    Let me know.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?