⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

The game has skipped levels and has frozen

Options
stacker11
stacker11 Posts: 1 Newbie
Hi,

I have been playing this game for years and I was on level 3000 and something, then the other day I opened the game and it has frozen on the last level and it says that new levels are coming soon. I'm not up to that level, could you please help me fix this so I can start playing again. 

Thanks.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @stacker11
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

This may be the problem for your game app Malicious or Corrupted. The following troubleshooting checks can solve this problem.
    Clearing cached data can free up needed space by removing temporary files. This is a short-term solution. Over time, cached data will build up again.
    To clear the cache for the app:
    Open your device's Settings app Settings app.
    Tap Apps & notifications.
    Tap the app. If you don't see it, first tap See all apps or App info.
    Tap Storage and then Clear cache.

Check App Update > Log out Game > Restart device > Open Game & Log in.

If the problem remains the same after the troubleshooting checks, I would suggest you uninstall and reinstall the game app because In some cases, such problems occur when the game app is corrupted. You will lose the accumulated boosters to do this, but your game progress and gold bars will be returned.
    Please let me know.
  • chimichangagirl
    chimichangagirl Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I was having this exact issue. I tried resetting my phone, and updating, and logging out. Finally I had to delete the app and now I’m back to level one!!! I was close to level 500 probably. Very disappointing!!  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?