💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Bring back the ability to reset the board

Comments

• pvalla2
    pvalla2 Posts: 50 Level 3
    Hey. I wanted to let you know there is already a community discussion about this issue with several 100 comments from players. It’s titled “No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives”. If you look in the Hot topics box on the middle right of this page, you will see it. 
  • ChloeKrystel
    ChloeKrystel Posts: 1 Newbie
    Not fun to not be able to reset a board! 
    Does not encourage people to play. 
    Makes the game stressfull.
    We will not buy more boosters! It's not the right way to do it...
  • siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    Voted. Games supposed to release gamer from stress. No fun if stressing us too much. A little challenge yes.
  • TurboTim66
    TurboTim66 Posts: 49 Level 2
    Voted!

What I cannot believe is that right on Christmas, and with this very obvious outcry from virtually the entire long term loyal player base built up over nearly 7 years - where almost all of us are saying

"This is a deal breaker, I will now not spend another cent and will end up just deleting the game because it is no longer fun"

They just don't care!
    Sad - I think they are running out of time before the platform collapses compared to what is has and still could have been.

Merry Christmas crushers - we don't care about any of you or your loyalty!

What a stance they have taken... greed over loyalty at Christmas time.
  • TurboTim66
    TurboTim66 Posts: 49 Level 2

I believe you're referring to Candy Crush Saga's former ability to exit a level, and re-enter it without losing a life. Is that correct? 🤔

Looking forward to hearing back from you on this! :3
    Seraphic please read through the comments. Look at at the hottest topic on the community boards right now.

There are over 72 pages combined between these two threads alone full of dedicated long term (4 to 7 years) loyal players who are either quitting or about to quit because of exactly this issue, and it is definitely not unclear or mixed messages. Posted in the less than the last 3 weeks.

Honestly - I'm wondering if this is a serious question? 
  • kunmiJomi
    kunmiJomi Posts: 29 Level 2
    Lots of angry folks out there, including me, who's losing the most, king I guess, the revenue must have slumped if not completely dry, the ability to reset a board gives an undue advantage but it rubs kings palm with some cash cuz I know maybe an hammer/an hand switch or a color bomb would make a difference at the death if am able to purchase one, even at that you might not be able to complete a level, but there is hope you will get it the next time, but not when you have to reset now knowing that you can't complete this level because of the make up of the board and king has completely wrestled that away from us. It's a shame, undo your terrible fix now. 
  • Fury161
    Fury161 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Still no response!?!?! 
    What an absolute joke. 
    And the response from SeraphicStar!!! Are you living on another planet? Look at the outrage among the community. The studio must be seeing the results by now. 
    Not another cent. What’s the point? I have no need to use my boosters at all if it’s just going to be random in a spot I can’t use it anyway. 
    What a silly idea King
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited December 2019
    Hi @Fury161 @kunmiJomi @TurboTim66 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 As players, we all completely understand your frustrations. Please note that we, the Superstars, are barely the volunteers helping people around. We can't change the decisions the studio makes, hence I don't find it fair to namecall anyone particular, in this case, our friend @SeraphicStar. All he wants to do is to let you know where you can give feedback. Also, we are all in different time zones and can't answer immediately, we are having lives or jobs besides volunteering, this is just our goodwill to help around.

With this said, I am sure that we all want to enjoy our games and hopefully, we will find a way to do so. Thank you so much for your understanding.
  • Fury161
    Fury161 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Hi @Fury161 @kunmiJomi @TurboTim66 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 As players, we all completely understand your frustrations. Please note that we, the Superstars, are barely the volunteers helping people around. We can't change the decisions the studio makes, hence I don't find it fair to namecall anyone particular, in this case, our friend @SeraphicStar. All he wants to do is to let you know where you can give feedback. Also, we are all in different time zones and can't answer immediately, we are having lives or jobs besides volunteering, this is just our goodwill to help around.

With this said, I am sure that we all want to enjoy our games and hopefully, we will find a way to do so. Thank you so much for your understanding.

Hi whoever you are!
    Not sure if you do understand the frustrations of this community. Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of comments here and on the other thread that has 72 pages. You can’t tell me that the superstars and cm don’t know what’s going on?????? If they don’t then there are serious problems with the system. You can’t tell me that you just read one comment on a thread and then just throw out that question? 
    The heading clearly says BRING BACK THE ABILITY TO RESET THE BOARD! With like a HEAP of upticks! 
    I know you are trying to calm the situation but your not. Thousands of people have given feedback but it doesn’t seem to be getting through. It’s now been 3 weeks and still no answer from the studio!?!

Yes, we all want to enjoy the game but that has been taken away from us. 

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    @Fury161 My intention is not to calm the situation. All I want is that you respect each member of the Community in your public posts. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?