Have you Completed Level 1000? Get your Badge here! ๐ŸŽ–๏ธ ๐ŸŽ–๏ธ ๐ŸŽ–๏ธ

Comments

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• siti_payungsiti_payung Posts: 10,344 Level 5
    Greatg1 said:
    I'm already above 4000
    that's awesome. congratulatons

๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ

New norms. Avoid 3C. (Crowded place, Confined space & Close conversation) Do 3W. (Wash hands, Wear mask & Warn new norms)

๏ปฟ

• SuperpietSuperpiet Posts: 1 Newbie
    Fertig ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Wann geht's weiter?
  • siti_payungsiti_payung Posts: 10,344 Level 5
    Pounawea said:
    Dear community,

First of all, for all of you that have already shared the screenshot, your well-deserved badge has already been sent your way! ๐Ÿฅณ

Secondly, sending a very warm welcome to all the newcomers to our sweet forum! Thank you for joining the community.ย  ๐Ÿ™‚

Congratulations to everyone and each you for achieving this great milestone! You are beyond the Level 1000 and that is definitely worth an exclusive Community badge. This badge is also granting you with 5 community points!ย 

Have a delicious day and keep crushing levels!ย 
    Thank you for the badge.ย 

New norms. Avoid 3C. (Crowded place, Confined space & Close conversation) Do 3W. (Wash hands, Wear mask & Warn new norms)

๏ปฟ

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 20,781 Candy Moderator
    I forgot to post my own screenshot.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜€

Have you passed 1000 levels in Candy Crush Saga?
    Collect your badge from HERE.
    Have you Completed Level 9000? Get your Badge HERE.

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 11,294 Candy Moderator
    Here is my screenshot - a lot has changed over the years.ย  I remember back when I was playing in the first 1000 level there were purple - timed levels, oh how I hated those.ย  But I had fun learning about the different boosters and blockers and reaching out to other players for tips and tricks to beat some of the harder levels.ย  I learned the strategy of playing the game and also that sometimes you just have to wait for that lucky board! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿจ

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out theย ย Beginner's Cornerย and visit the lounge area ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
    If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info:ย Learn more about the King Community
    ๐Ÿ’—You can find the various contests for the different games here

• Florin4523Florin4523 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Hello.This is my screenshot.Now I'm at level 2270.I play every day.Very good game.And when we will post the 2000 screenshot?
  • NckNck Posts: 5,281 Level 4
    Level 1608 in 2 months omg was challenging last fewย and

Be smart!! Ride to the high heavens!!โœŒ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Be safe and always have fun everyday!!! ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘

• FakhriFakhri Posts: 505 Level 4
    Hi dear @Sukanta_Biswas
    Here is d screeshot of level 1000
    me at number 13

Image Credits @Elsa

• FakhriFakhri Posts: 505 Level 4
    Hi dear @Sukanta_Biswas
    How much community support have you received?
    I'm very happy with this community people..this community is really awesome likeย CCS game and very very supportive..thank u alot dearsย 

What do you want to see new in the community?
    Every thing is new in this community world.. everyday is new i just love to spend time here ...

Image Credits @Elsa

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 20,781 Candy Moderator
    Hello.This is my screenshot.Now I'm at level 2270.I play every day.Very good game.And when we will post the 2000 screenshot?
    The 2000 badge event is coming very soon, you can use the same screenshot there as you have crossed the level 2000.๐Ÿ˜‰

Have you passed 1000 levels in Candy Crush Saga?
    Collect your badge from HERE.
    Have you Completed Level 9000? Get your Badge HERE.