⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Can't login on king.com

PeterA
PeterA Posts: 6 Level 2
I am trying to reset my password. When I enter my email address, it says "this email address is not linked to king.com". When I try to create a new account, it says "this email already used". I had to create another account with a different email address to post this. I do not use facebook.  Please help.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @PeterA
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.🤗

Show me a screenshot of the problem you encountered while logging into the game. 
    For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here
  • PeterA
    Sorry, I should have been more clear; I don't know my password. That is why I am trying to reset it.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    PeterA said:
    Sorry, I should have been more clear; I don't know my password. That is why I am trying to reset it.

Changing your King account password or email address is easy! Just follow these steps:

Go to www.king.com in a web browser.
    In the top-right menu, click on "Games".
    Click on any game (it doesn't matter which!)
    In the top-left corner, click "Log in".
    Enter your details to log in, then go back up to the top-left of the page and click on "Settings".
    Click on "Account". You will be prompted to type your password again.
    You will then see an "Account Settings" page where you can change your email address and password.
  • PeterA
    I can only login to the community. I can't login to www.king.com with the email I used to login to the community.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    PeterA said:
    I can only login to the community. I can't login to www.king.com with the email I used to login to the community.
    Your community's id and Kingdom id will be different. You cannot log in to game using Community id. Did you saved the game through the Kingdom? 
  • PeterA
    I didn't save the game. I never saw a way to do that. I think this is too complicated for me. I'm going to give up. Thank you for your help.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    PeterA said:
    I didn't save the game. I never saw a way to do that. I think this is too complicated for me. I'm going to give up. Thank you for your help.
    We will never want to lose you.😉Connect the game to your Facebook and let me know. I'll tell you the next step, so that you can go to the right level. 😋 
  • PeterA
    I appreciate your continued help; but I don't use facebook and I am only interested in retrieving my game progress. The game on my Fire tablet quit connecting to the internet and the only way I saw to fix it was to reset the tablet. When I tried to retrieve my game progress; I was prompted to login to www.king.com and that is when I realized that I didn't know the password and tried to reset it.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Hi @PeterA
    i'm extremely sorry because I was forgot that you're using an Android tablet.😭
    Please Follow these steps 👇

Click Log in with email > Forgot your password? > Type your registered Kingdom email > Reset password.
    After doing this, open your email, where you will find a password reset link.

Clicking on the Get your password will launch your browser, set a new password on that page.
    Let me know if you have difficulty understanding anything.😉
  • PeterA
    Was able to do what you said; but I am still on level one. No game progress retrived.                 Thanks again for your help.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?