No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Comments

• lkatk
    lkatk Posts: 6 Level 2
    Yes. it's official, the game is no longer fun. Why would I buy gold bars if they will just get wasted? Please let us know if it goes back to normal, otherwise I am moving on.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited December 2019
    adahelena said:
    it is one thing to have an opinion on the game. but no one wants or needs your excessive & unnecessary opinions on *other people’s opinions* thats what all the like/dislike buttons are for. do you see the difference?

@adahelena

I think you're being here is not really to support the cause. You are here as a diversion. You are so transparent! Your agenda is too obvious. You are trying to stir a fight here just like the other 2 members who eventually stopped. I am not going to waste my time on you. It is not worth it the effort. If you are one of us, why don't you comment on Restoring the Free Board Reset instead of undermining me when I am the one who is trying to help these people who are affected?
  • kvr1185
    kvr1185 Posts: 5 Level 2
    I hate the game now. Very much not fun anymore. Have been going into the App Store looking for a replacement game. Still going into cc to get the free boosts and waiting to see if King comes to its senses. 
  • snerb
    snerb Posts: 14 Level 2
    Candy crush = heroin. We all are the addicted users. King = the cartel. We play CC for the same reasons people use heroin: to relax, to escape the world, because it makes us feel good. In some cases they have raised the price and some of us continue to play. But what they have done this time is different. The heroin they gave us this time wasn’t more expensive; rather it lacks its potency. It’s like drinking nonalcoholic beer. There’s no joy. No relaxation. No escape. So many of us are going cold turkey. The big difference from heroin, however, is CC is much easier physically to come off of. I have more time now. I’ve found other things: shows to binge watch, books to read that improve my mind, new crafts to explore and I’m loving my CC free life. Some people will have more money now if they quit CC. I never spent any and was on highest level last week before they dropped new levels and the “fix.” Even though I didn’t spend money on boosters, I worked for them so I still think I should say where they go. I’m happy with my new life. I think even if they fix it I won’t go back. 
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Dear community,

As commented early this morning (on this side of the world 🙂), we are still working together with the Studio and we will most likely get an official communication published in the forum next week. I'll keep you posted, but for now, I would also like to say that there are no plans to undo this change in the game.  

I know I'm repeating myself a lot, but I really appreciate everyone's efforts for keeping this discussion calm and respectful. Please keep on doing it! 

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum.
  • CPTBUC
    CPTBUC Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited December 2019
    Pounawea said:
    Dear community,

As commented early this morning (on this side of the world 🙂), we are still working together with the Studio and we will most likely get an official communication published in the forum next week. I'll keep you posted, but for now, I would also like to say that there are no plans to undo this change in the game.  

I know I'm repeating myself a lot, but I really appreciate everyone's efforts for keeping this discussion calm and respectful. Please keep on doing it! 

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum.

The plan will change when I leave. 
  • Jozeph_Marinus
    Jozeph_Marinus Posts: 26 Level 2
    Dear game of Candy Crush Saga:

1. You must removed all the timed boosters from all the rewards of your game. It's sucks!

2. You must for when if you leave a level if you do not use the move of the level for the without lose of life, boosters and build-a-bots. 

3. Do not make a prize for the less of gold bars or boosters.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited December 2019
    Pounawea said:

Hello everyone,
    We are still working together with the Studio and, for now, I cannot confirm yet whether the official communication will be published today or not. 

I'll keep you posted!

I wanted to thank you all once again for sharing your opinions, your feelings with us and also thank everyone's efforts for keeping this discussion calm and respectful.
    Hi there, @Pounawea

It has been 11 agonizing days since you posted this announcement. What exactly are you still working on with the Studio that doesn't seem to progress? What is taking it long? I hope you are not using this as an excuse for running out of options! I hope you are not just chasing your tail making us chase ours as well in the process.

Quoting from your statement "I cannot confirm the official communication will be published today or not", you don't necessarily have to publish the official communication if that is causing the hold or the delay, why not just give us the important information yourself? You've read it, didn't you? 

Please don't keep us in the dark! Is there really a light at the end of the tunnel in this restoration request? That is the BIG NAGGING QUESTION in everyone's mind here including myself. I hope you are aware that if you already know that King Games has made its FINAL DECISION NOT TO REVERSE the recently changed Board Reset Ruling and yet you still keep us in the dark, giving us false hope, these members' anger will be turned on you,. Please be honest with us and let us know if this is already set on stone and there is ZERO POSSIBILITY that King Games will change its mind! 
  • ritzifying
    ritzifying Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited December 2019
    This "fix" should come as no surprise to people who are familiar with King's history. 

From being accused of stealing the idea for Candy Crush in 2012 from the creator of Candy Swipe (which was created in 2010) to cloning the game Scamperghost and creating their Pac-Avoid, King has always been shady af and driven by their love of money.

Let's all take a moment to warmly reflect on the moment, from 2014, when The International Game Developers Association called the actions of King "predatory"

____
    *Edited by CM: deleting link
  • lkatk
    lkatk Posts: 6 Level 2
    snerb said:
    Candy crush = heroin. We all are the addicted users. King = the cartel. We play CC for the same reasons people use heroin: to relax, to escape the world, because it makes us feel good. In some cases they have raised the price and some of us continue to play. But what they have done this time is different. The heroin they gave us this time wasn’t more expensive; rather it lacks its potency. It’s like drinking nonalcoholic beer. There’s no joy. No relaxation. No escape. So many of us are going cold turkey. The big difference from heroin, however, is CC is much easier physically to come off of. I have more time now. I’ve found other things: shows to binge watch, books to read that improve my mind, new crafts to explore and I’m loving my CC free life. Some people will have more money now if they quit CC. I never spent any and was on highest level last week before they dropped new levels and the “fix.” Even though I didn’t spend money on boosters, I worked for them so I still think I should say where they go. I’m happy with my new life. I think even if they fix it I won’t go back. 
    This sums it up better than I have read so far and better than I have been able to articulate. Nice job! I hope it has some impact on the situation.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?